Reaction score
Look into those eyes....they say "DETERMINATION"

252908.jpg

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
big dog cowboy said:
BP in todays press conference.......

Can Baker make this roster. Is Henson in trouble of not making the team?

I don’t know that. Henson’s job isn’t necessarily in danger right now.

:starspin

The Answer

Benched
Reaction score
eduncan22 said:
Calling all Romo Fanz...

Henson is the future QB of this team. At the moment, we are going to rely on Bledsoe [at least for the next two seasons]

Bledsoe is probably a HOF QB and he knows how to win.

Henson is young and he has at least 2 more seasons to develop.

And yes..this is a prediction. :bow:

Blindzebra is that you?

~The Answer

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Champsheart said:
Henson the future?

I seriously doubt it. I had hopes when we signed him, but I have never liked what I saw from him. IMO he has shown nothing. I expected a lot more from him in Europe.

:bow:

superpunk

Reaction score
He's certainly being given a fair shot, and will continue to be given a shot for the next few years. Parcells knows he has talent, and knows if he comes around, it will be a terrible thing to waste the time we have spent on him by getting rid of him. There's still plenty of time for Henson.

burntricersx

Reaction score
Isn't there a team option or a player option at the end of the 4th year of his contract that allows either side to terminate the deal or something?

We need to cut our losses...just like the rest of the former baseball players we had.

superpunk

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
Drew Henson's career in one photo:
Since we're on a picture book level now, here is a pretty accurate summary of both players' careers - summed up in one photo each.
SCT92272.jpg
cowboys1.jpg

Note the lack of helmet on head, and distance from the field of play.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
burntricersx said:
Isn't there a team option or a player option at the end of the 4th year of his contract that allows either side to terminate the deal or something?

We need to cut our losses...just like the rest of the former baseball players we had.

the only option HEnson has are playing time incentives, which will increase the amount of money he makes at a certain point in his deal

make no mistake, Henson will be here for most of the 8 years on his deal, he's already going on 3

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
I wonder what the two clowns would do if DH becomes the starting QB for the Cowboys.