Video: Herd: Does Amari Cooper trade take pressure off Dak Prescott?

gmoney112

Reaction score
I asked for details and you give me conjecture...
Did this team truly ruin it's whole draft, or what?

Also discounting this kid becoming a backbone of the team already?

Someone started drinking early :laugh:

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
Everyone is assuming Cooper is going to play well, but what if he continues to play the way he has for the last year and a half? What he did 2 seasons ago, where he was drafted, his age, or how he played in college doesn't mean squat if he doesn't play at that level consistently starting next week. If he can't play to that level, he's just an expensive decoy and defenses will adjust quickly.

Flamma

Reaction score
More pressure of course. The thing is, Dak is going to have to be a little more comfortable in the pocket or it's not going to matter if Dallas has Jerry Rice and John Taylor running around out there. The Cowboys OL plays fine when they have the defense off balance. It's when the defense knows we're passing with 100% certainty that the offensive line breaks down. Dallas will probably beat the Titans next week with or without Cooper. It will be the next 5 games that show us who the Cowboys are. A typical Cowboys team will go 1-4 winning the home game against Washington. We'll see if anything has changed.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
This is some crazy crap. When Romo was playing we're you guys crying about the schemes, coaching, offensive line and wide receivers. I have never heard so many excuses. If you were, it must have been one or two guys. This crap is ridiculous. smh

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
This is some crazy crap. When Romo was playing we're you guys crying about the schemes, coaching, offensive line and wide receivers. I have never heard so many excuses. If you were, it must have been one or two guys. This crap is ridiculous. smh
Uhhh... yeah, you lunatic. I heard all of that crying about all of what you brought up, over and over here.
Are you 14?

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
How many more years of this predictable garbage do they run out there to realize that you are not going to be able to build a team like they did in the 90's that had pro-bowl talent at every possible position?

boysfanindc

Reaction score
That was the part that stood out to me as well. Being a run first team, we can't use other receivers as a benchmark. The scoreboard will ultimately decide if he was worth the cost.

20 points a game and we win.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
This team has to run the table for the most part. JJ is giving them another weapon to do it with. Pressure is on for the team and the staff. JG needs to not make game time decisions. Lol.
Ya know? In timely fashion ol' JERRY stepped in,,, out of concernment for his Flagship Enterprise in salvaging this Season ,by his " better late than never" actions.

* if these BOYS are not exuding
" good timing footballish fun",,,
out on that playing field the next time you see them play?,,, well,FRIENDS the season is for naughto_O

:starspin::starspin::star::starspin::starspin:

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Gotta hit on 1st rounders. Those are the backbone of your team. Look at our squad the last 5-6 years if we take out the 1st rounders.
:omg:,,,bleached white skeletal bones laying out on the back forty,BRO!,,,:starspin:

kskboys

Reaction score
We've been complaining about the schemes and coaching for a long time.

Are you seriously unaware of how coaching, scheme, and team around will affect any player? Wow.