Here is a current image of Prescott’s ankle

Motorola

Reaction score
Three months until the first OTAs (mid-May). When ready Prescott likely to do personal training and workouts at his half football field.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
There were pictures of him walking around clearly without a brace. You showed pictures of him wearing a rigid brace in practice. All I see is you continuing to struggle with the distinction.

In the end I was right and you were wrong. It's amusing watching you try to revise history.

Shocker, Fuzzy Recollection rewrites history to save face.

You literally claimed he wasn’t wearing a brace in the off-season of 2016. He didn’t actually stop wearing a brace until 2018.

Go back into hiding boy.

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
So a photo of him standing next to a woman says that his ankle is perfectly fine to stand up to the rigors of playing QB in the NFL after suffering a major ankle injury? I see, thanks for the great medical opinion.

Can you show me exactly where I, or any of the comments before your post, indicated that anyone believes he’s ready to play right now?

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Shocker, Fuzzy Recollection rewrites history to save face.

Go back into hiding boy.

I give logic and explanation to lead to a conclusion. You parrot back at me my conclusion in reverse with no basis. Your word choice at the end is revealing as well.

I am fine with this disposition.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
I give logic and explanation to lead to a conclusion. You parrot back at me my conclusion in reverse with no basis. Your word choice at the end is revealing as well.

I am fine with this disposition.

Are you actually dumber than I know you to be? Do you think the fact you spit out a claim first gives your claim validity?

You want me to legitimize your fabrications but there’s no rationalizing the lengths someone will go to save face.

You still haven’t come to grips Jaylon was wearing a brace in 2017.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
He's standing and who knows maybe jogging on the sand. I don't know why some fans blame Dak for the situation we are in. Jones did his GM job we could of had him from 28 to 32 million a few years ago. Every year in Dallas it's some kind of drama. Mainly caused by the idiotic front office calling themselves actual GM's:facepalm:

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
He's standing and who knows maybe jogging on the sand. I don't know why some fans blame Dak for the situation we are in. Jones did his GM job we could of had him from 28 to 32 million a few years ago. Every year in Dallas it's some kind of drama. Mainly caused by the idiotic front office calling themselves actual GM's:facepalm:

What proof is there of this? I hear this all the time from lots of different posters but I've never seen any proof of that particular theory. I can say that I have seen information to the contrary. I've seen Dak and his representation get exactly what they've asked for, in terms of money offered reportedly and I've seen Dak and his agent move the ball. Where does this idea that Dak and his agent signing if only they were offered 28 or 32 come from? Serious question.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
So a photo of him standing next to a woman says that his ankle is perfectly fine to stand up to the rigors of playing QB in the NFL after suffering a major ankle injury? I see, thanks for the great medical opinion.
You’re just hoping and praying he’s injured for life aren’t you. Lowlife.

Adreme

Reaction score
What proof is there of this? I hear this all the time from lots of different posters but I've never seen any proof of that particular theory. I can say that I have seen information to the contrary. I've seen Dak and his representation get exactly what they've asked for, in terms of money offered reportedly and I've seen Dak and his agent move the ball. Where does this idea that Dak and his agent signing if only they were offered 28 or 32 come from? Serious question.

You have seen the offers? Wow, as far as I was aware none of the offers were made public but every offer they made to him was always significantly less than what other QBs who had performed worse were getting. The fact that the number keeps going up as time goes by sort of highlights that point. They could have had this done for 35-36 2 years ago easily, but Dallas made a bet that teams never win with QBs which is why just about every other team is signing their guy after their 3rd year because they know the price will ONLY go up.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Nothing wrong with Dak’s ankle haterz...

B97-BD19-F-27-FA-41-B7-BFD8-732-D8-B1-E55-E1.jpg

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
What proof is there of this? I hear this all the time from lots of different posters but I've never seen any proof of that particular theory. I can say that I have seen information to the contrary. I've seen Dak and his representation get exactly what they've asked for, in terms of money offered reportedly and I've seen Dak and his agent move the ball. Where does this idea that Dak and his agent signing if only they were offered 28 or 32 come from? Serious question.[/QUOTE

small quote from 2019...Hope this is ok mods...Dak Prescott is about to get paid. Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones and his eldest son, team CEO Stephen Jones, are likely going to give Prescott a contract extension worth more than $30 million annually by the end of this month. That figure would put him in the top six NFL players by average annual salary alongside Russell Wilson, Aaron Rodgers, Ben Roethlisberger, Matt Ryan, and Carson Wentz. So Yea, We could of got him for 30 to 35...million versus 40 or more now. He plays great this year under tag It'll be even more. Everyone has said Jones screwed up and BIG!

Praxit

Reaction score
It's pretty swollen, but that's to be expected! I broke my ankle 10 years ago and now that one is bigger than the other, but there's no negative effect.

I wish him a speedy recovering and hope it stands up to the intense training he'll need to do.
..I badly sprained the same ankle twice, turned purple, blue and yellow. Now that ankle is bigger than other, but its ok no ills from it.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
..I badly sprained the same ankle twice, turned purple, blue and yellow. Now that ankle is bigger than other, but its ok no ills from it.

Yeah I don't think the protruding knot is swelling at all, rather I believe it to be extra bone growth around the injured area. Which is pretty common with breaks and why doctors say oftentimes the repaired bone will be stronger than the original. Throw in that they put rods in it and that thing is probably borderline bionic now. Seems like Dak is progressing nicely despite all the wishing and hoping from the Dak haters club. The contract thing will take care of itself. They will either sign him, tag him or release him and nobody here will have a damn thing to do with it. All we as fans can do is hope the young man heals up and comes back playing at the level he was when he went down. Frankly I actually expect him to be better.. because that just seems to be who he is as a person.. He comes up biggest when he's doubted.. I look forward to seeing it.