Here we go!

STEELAMANIA

Benched
Reaction score
Here we go Steelers here we go!!!!!

Let's see how the Cowboys handle the Steel Curtain defense and the blustering cold swirling winds of Heinz Field!!!!

Should be a good game......If Romo gets time to pass, Dallas should keep it close. One thing the Cowbores should consider in this game is to bench Zach Thomas. He is not fast enough to be in a true 3-4 defense and he is the Cowbore's weakest link at LB.

I can't wait to see T.O. mouthing off on the sidelines while they are getting beatdown.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
STEELAMANIA;2462531 said:

Let's see how the Cowbores handle the Steel Curtain defense and the blustering cold swirling winds of Heinz Field!!!!

Should be a good game......If Romo gets time to pass, Dallas should keep it close. One thing the Cowbores should consider in this game is to bench Zach Thomas. He is not fast enough to be in a true 3-4 defense and he is the Cowbore's weakest link at LB.

I can't wait to see T.O. mouthing off on the sidelines while they are getting beatdown.

Cowbores? How cute...

Your post reeks of fear! Keep talking...

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Let's see how the Cowboys handle the Steel Curtain defense and the blustering cold swirling winds of Heinz Field!!!!

Cowbores? That better be the last time you post it...

RESPECT MY HOUSE!

:cool:

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score

Sad that we are already in your head this bad.

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score

Dork.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
We'd kill the Steel curtain.

LC Greenwood, Joe Greene, Ernie Holmes and Dwight White are all too old to play any more.

Your current Defense is pretty darn good. Best you stick with them.

THUMPER

Papa
Reaction score

Let's see how the Cowbores handle the Steel Curtain defense and the blustering cold swirling winds of Heinz Field!!!!

I'm not that concerned with either the Stealer defense or the "blustering cold swirling winds of Heinz Field". I am more concerned with that quagmire of a field you guys play on. Why doesn't that cheapskate Rooney get a crowbar out and break open his change purse and put a real field in that place?

In all actuality, I am looking forward to a hard fought battle this Sunday. Should be a great game.

:steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers:

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;2462536 said:
Cowbores? That better be the last time you post it...

RESPECT MY HOUSE!

:cool:

owned by the queen :)

STEELAMANIA

Benched
Reaction score
5Stars;2462535 said:
Cowbores? How cute...

Your post reeks of fear! Keep talking...
Fear? LOL......I sense alot of fear in this message board........alot of Cowboy fans hoping and praying that Barber and Ware will play....either way if they do or don't play the Cowboy fans will say after losing that Barber and Ware played hurt or if they didn't play they will say we lost because we didnt have Barber and Ware!

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
STEELAMANIA;2462553 said:
Fear? LOL......I sense alot of fear in this message board........alot of Cowbore fans hoping and praying that Barber and Ware will play....either way if they do or don't play the Cowbore fans will say after losing that Barber and Ware played hurt or if they didn't play they will say we lost because we didnt have Barber and Ware!

You did it, huh?

:laugh2:

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
STEELAMANIA;2462553 said:
Fear? LOL......I sense alot of fear in this message board

Yet you are the one who has joined the board of the team you are facing this week.

Moronic Trolls do not last long here.

STEELAMANIA

Benched
Reaction score
THUMPER;2462543 said:
I'm not that concerned with either the Stealer defense or the "blustering cold swirling winds of Heinz Field". I am more concerned with that quagmire of a field you guys play on. Why doesn't that cheapskate Rooney get a crowbar out and break open his change purse and put a real field in that place?

In all actuality, I am looking forward to a hard fought battle this Sunday. Should be a great game.

:steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers: :steelers:
Nuthin like playing on a field with good ol fashioned grass!!!!

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
Smack talk is fun. I enjoy it. Especially when someone brings it good.

Why is it that we usually only get the idiots who come here? Every once in awhile, we get someone who come up with something clever. And I'm all for that. But instead, we usually get these type of idiots.

Temo

Reaction score

Zach Thomas is down to playing about 40% of the snaps now, as is off the field for nearly all passing downs. Try to understand what's actually going out before you start dealing the advice.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
You just better hope the stiff you call a QB last the entire game. Ware and company will put a beating on him and that crappy OL.