Here we go!

superpunk

Reaction score
Vintage;2462600 said:
Hostile or WG to the rescue.

Thanks.

If a Steelers fan is going to come in here and talk smack, can they at least be a little bit creative? Or is that asking for too much? Funny smack = all good.

Weak, stupid, repeated ESPN type commentary = boring as hell. ****.
Yes.

I mean, if you're going to go through all the trouble to sign up here, start a thread, in some sort of attempt to have some fun, then at least amuse me. "Cowbores" is not funny or inventive. I've never even heard it before, and it doesn't even make any sense.

Is it because the Cowboys are boring? Um....ok? ouch? Or is it just one of the few words this imbecile knew that begins with the letters "bo"?

Good grief that was pathetic. I've got half a mind to start a crusade over to this Steelers board and at least give those lovable Steelers patrons their monies worth when it comes to entertaining trolling.

Don Corleone

Reaction score
superpunk;2462618 said:
Yes.

I mean, if you're going to go through all the trouble to sign up here, start a thread, in some sort of attempt to have some fun, then at least amuse me. "Cowbores" is not funny or inventive. I've never even heard it before, and it doesn't even make any sense.

Is it because the Cowboys are boring? Um....ok? ouch? Or is it just one of the few words this imbecile knew that begins with the letters "bo"?

Good grief that was pathetic. I've got half a mind to start a crusade over to this Steelers board and at least give those lovable Steelers patrons their monies worth when it comes to entertaining trolling.

Trolling is juvenile. All fans love their respective teams. Intelligent football talk by other team's fans is cool, but name calling and proclamations with no basis get old quickly.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
http://i18.***BLOCKED***/albums/b133/BrAinPaiNt/loser.gif

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;2462629 said:
I can't stop looking at that. I don't know what is more troubling. The .gif or the fact I can't stop looking at it.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Don Corleone;2462627 said:
Trolling is juvenile. All fans love their respective teams. Intelligent football talk by other team's fans is cool, but name calling and proclamations with no basis get old quickly.

:hammer:

superpunk

Reaction score
Don Corleone;2462627 said:
This is true.

Unless it's funny. I can forgive any stupidity as long as it makes me laugh.

MrMom

Reaction score
superpunk;2462637 said:
This is true.

Unless it's funny. I can forgive any stupidity as long as it makes me laugh.

BrendaWarner

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
BrAinPaiNt;2462629 said:

It's the bizarre look of the girl on the right, that I gotta fart and holding it in look. :laugh2:

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
now there defense is the Steel curtain?:laugh2: the crap coming out of the mouths of Steeler players and fans just keeps getting better

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
BrendaWarner was funny.

This clown sucked.

I'm sure there are some clever Steeler fans out there. Instead, they sent the village idiot to represent them.

vta

The Proletariat
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;2462629 said:

Hostile;2462633 said:
I can't stop looking at that. I don't know what is more troubling. The .gif or the fact I can't stop looking at it.

That. Is. Insane...
Mesmerizing.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
STEELAMANIA;2462531 said:
Here we go Steelers here we go!!!!!

Let's see how the Cowboys handle the Steel Curtain defense and the blustering cold swirling winds of Heinz Field!!!!

Should be a good game......If Romo gets time to pass, Dallas should keep it close. One thing the Cowbores should consider in this game is to bench Zach Thomas. He is not fast enough to be in a true 3-4 defense and he is the Cowbore's weakest link at LB.

I can't wait to see T.O. mouthing off on the sidelines while they are getting beatdown.

The Steel Curtain hasn't been around for almost 30 years!!! It was a pansy name anyhow! Doomsday Defense, Killer Bees, Purple People Eaters. Those are REAL defense names!

As for Zach, he has more probowls than anyone on the Steelers and is probably a shoe in for the HoF.

I can't wait to watch Troy follow the path to were the Popcorn is!

:popcorn:

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
consider in this game is to bench Zach Thomas. He is not fast enough to be in a true 3-4 defense and he is the Cowbore's weakest link at LB.

Not that you ever had any credibility but you lost any chance of ever having any when you said that. Obviously you don't know squat about foosball...:nono2:

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
CowboyFan74;2462744 said:
Not that you ever had any credibility but you lost any chance of ever having any when you said that. Obviously you don't know squat about foosball...:nono2:

Yeah, I mean he only has 80 tackles when he only plays 1st and 2nd down. Imagine if he played 33% more downs. (ie 3rd downs) That would put him at 120 tackles thus far. (give or take of course)

AMERICAS_FAN

Reaction score

Some facts to crush you with my dear: The Cowboys come into this game with the NFL’s eighth-ranked offense, and that despite two of those games the Cowboys played without Romo they failed to produce more than 183 yards. Well, I see Pittsburgh has beaten only two teams this year which currently have a Top 10 offense, the Patriots now ranked ninth and Houston, of all teams, fifth but in the opener. Five of their other wins came against teams ranked no higher than 19th. And, two of their three losses were to the fourth-ranked Giants and seventh-ranked Eagles. And while Indy has the 22nd-ranked offense, Pittsburgh’s other loss, the Colts rank seventh throwing the ball.

So, how 'bout you just go away? Don't be so idiotic to think you're team is not beatable, especially by one with an offense as potent as ours. And if I were you, I'd be also worried about Dallas' secondary going "Larry Brown" all over Big-Interception-Ben's arse, because he seems to lay-it-up against tough secondaries like Dallas'.

Route 66

Reaction score
Hostile;2462595 said:
Well, you were warned, then given an infraction. You chose to do it 3 times.

You're own fault.

Toodles.

Hos telling anyone "Toodles" has invoked more fear into humanity than any Clint Eastwood movie and even challenges some of Chuck Norris' comments. Woe to you who receive the Toodles....

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Rowdy;2462840 said:
Hos telling anyone "Toodles" has invoked more fear into humanity than any Clint Eastwood movie and even challenges some of Chuck Norris' comments. Woe to you who receive the Toodles....
:laugh2:

I have no idea why that made me laugh so hard, but it did.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score

Let's see how the Cowboys handle the Steel Curtain defense and the blustering cold swirling winds of Heinz Field!!!!

Should be a good game......If Romo gets time to pass, Dallas should keep it close. One thing the Cowbores should consider in this game is to bench Zach Thomas. He is not fast enough to be in a true 3-4 defense and he is the Cowbore's weakest link at LB.

I can't wait to see T.O. mouthing off on the sidelines while they are getting beatdown.

This right here................ladies and gentlemen, is bonified PROOF that our forefathers mated with the donkey.................

Route 66

Reaction score

IMO the Steel Curtain defense is now highly corroded, full of holes and are offering complimentary Tetanus shots for safety. The only fear that your field invokes on our team is that we would rather prefer to play on a 3 ft thick pile of meringue then the pile of spraypainted mud you call a field.

Oh and BTW, naming a field after a bottle of ketchup won't send shivers down anybody's spine. That is all.