Here we go!

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
STEELAMANIA;2462531 said:
Here we go Steelers here we go!!!!!

Let's see how the Cowboys handle the Steel Curtain defense and the blustering cold swirling winds of Heinz Field!!!!

Should be a good game......If Romo gets time to pass, Dallas should keep it close. One thing the Cowbores should consider in this game is to bench Zach Thomas. He is not fast enough to be in a true 3-4 defense and he is the Cowbore's weakest link at LB.

I can't wait to see T.O. mouthing off on the sidelines while they are getting beatdown.

Good luck to the Stinkers. So how easy that is, and has no substance to it either.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
fiveandcounting;2462986 said:
Good luck to the Stinkers. So how easy that is, and has no substance to it either.

Squealers? :p:

steelerjim

Benched
Reaction score
Pretty wack forum if you can get booted for cowbor--. Are you all really that sensitive?

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
steelerjim;2463071 said:
Pretty wack forum if you can get booted for cowbor--. Are you all really that sensitive?
You don't have to like our forum. But disrespecting the team and the rules we have established is an instant ticket to boot hill.

Toodles.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
steelerjim;2463071 said:

How did you make it to 2?

lcharles

Negativity King
Reaction score
Quick, tell Jerry to sign Larry Brown to a one game contract for sunday. :lmao2: :lmao: :laugh2:

That should take care of him. :D

alancdc

Reaction score
In case you didn't notice you are 1-2 against the NFC East this year, and come Sunday you will be 1-3. We don't have the luxury to load up on cupcakes like the Browns and Bengals for a guaranteed 4 wins every year like you guys. I know this.......you better score more than 11 like you did against the pitiful West Cost Chargers a couple weeks ago if you want to beat the Dallas Cowboys my friend. That is if that dump of a field you guys play on is even playable.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
STEELAMANIA;2462553 said:
Fear? LOL......I sense alot of fear in this message board........alot of Cowboy fans hoping and praying that Barber and Ware will play....either way if they do or don't play the Cowboy fans will say after losing that Barber and Ware played hurt or if they didn't play they will say we lost because we didnt have Barber and Ware!

How is all this gonna matter since we're gonna kick your *****? The Steel Curtain certainly won't be stainless steel after the game cause there's gonna be plenty of rust on it.

Don Corleone

Reaction score
Wow...these Steeler fans sure are confident. They talk more trash than any other team's fans so far this year.

I guess they don't know what's coming to them do they?

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Don Corleone;2463159 said:
Wow...these Steeler fans sure are confident. They talk more trash than any other team's fans so far this year.

That might be a good thing. You don't want them to not be able to sleep. That'd be cruel.

mmohican29

Reaction score
STEELAMANIA;2462531 said:
Here we go Steelers here we go!!!!!

Let's see how the Cowboys handle the Steel Curtain defense and the blustering cold swirling winds of Heinz Field!!!!

Should be a good game......If Romo gets time to pass, Dallas should keep it close. One thing the Cowbores should consider in this game is to bench Zach Thomas. He is not fast enough to be in a true 3-4 defense and he is the Cowbore's weakest link at LB.

I can't wait to see T.O. mouthing off on the sidelines while they are getting beatdown.

If Romo has time to pass this game is already decided. Take that crap elsewhere.

MONT17

Reaction score
for some fans who live in Dallas the Steelers r our arch rival and to some Steelers fans the Cowboys r the same... im still pissed they dont give us the respect for Super Bowl 30... all i hear is Neil this or Neil that!

thank god the Steelers O is weak so the Boys can put up 20 and win like the Tampa game... on the other hand i can see the current group of cowboys complaining about the conditions.

TOOMBS

Reaction score
Everything that has occured in this thread is lame..... including this post.

Hypnotoad

Reaction score
Don Corleone;2463159 said:

Apparently they think we are as overrated as the Browns, and there's no way Romo will have a good day on their defense.

Heres hoping their players could be taking the same approach for the cowboys.

locked&loaded

Reaction score
Hostile;2463077 said:
You don't have to like our forum. But disrespecting the team and the rules we have established is an instant ticket to boot hill.

Toodles.

you banned him for cowbores? man now the cowboyszone forums look weak... you should have let us own him... man.

Hypnotoad

Reaction score
locked&loaded;2463269 said:
you banned him for cowbores? man now the cowboyszone forums look weak... you should have let us own him... man.

He will go back to his cave and tell his fellow trolls the cowboys fans are sensitive to 'cowbores.' And that, is priceless. :D