Here we go!

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
STEELAMANIA;2462568 said:
Nuthin like playing on a field with good ol fashioned grass!!!!

that tweaks your own qb's knee during practice...

RoadRunner

Reaction score
STEELAMANIA;2462531 said:
Here we go Steelers here we go!!!!!

Let's see how the Cowboys handle the Steel Curtain defense and the blustering cold swirling winds of Heinz Field!!!!

Should be a good game......If Romo gets time to pass, Dallas should keep it close. One thing the Cowbores should consider in this game is to bench Zach Thomas. He is not fast enough to be in a true 3-4 defense and he is the Cowbore's weakest link at LB.

I can't wait to see T.O. mouthing off on the sidelines while they are getting beatdown.

Dallas beat Pittsburgh in the last Super Bowl between the two. I know you guys have tried not to think about it since then, but just ponder that fact for a while.

By the way, the Pittsburgh offense sucks. How are you going to score more than 10 or 11 points if Dallas does not turn the ball over? You can't because your offense sucks.

Don Corleone

Reaction score

Let's see how the Cowboys handle the Steel Curtain defense and the blustering cold swirling winds of Heinz Field!!!!

Should be a good game......If Romo gets time to pass, Dallas should keep it close. One thing the Cowbores should consider in this game is to bench Zach Thomas. He is not fast enough to be in a true 3-4 defense and he is the Cowbore's weakest link at LB.

I can't wait to see T.O. mouthing off on the sidelines while they are getting beatdown.

:lmao: How old are you anyways? This schtick is so weak.

With all the crap being flung around about how great the Steelers are, they're only 1 game better than Dallas in what I would consider to be a pretty weak and offensively challenged division.

Your team beat a Tom Brady-less Patriots team that is a shell of what it was last year.

Something tells me Romo may have a field day against that defense, and may expose some weaknesses.

How's Ben's knee?

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
STEELAMANIA;2462573 said:
I'm not talking smack.....just facts.
Really? The fact is you didn't know the Steel Curtain is all retired and you have a new bunch of good players.

STEELAMANIA

Benched
Reaction score
viman96;2462571 said:
You just better hope the stiff you call a QB last the entire game. Ware and company will put a beating on him and that crappy OL.
If Ben goes down, Leftwich will light up the scoreboard too.....If Romo goes down....Um....Brad "noodle arm" Johnson is you all's savior.

STEELAMANIA

Benched
Reaction score
RoadRunner;2462574 said:
Dallas beat Pittsburgh in the last Super Bowl between the two. I know you guys have tried not to think about it since then, but just ponder that fact for a while.

By the way, the Pittsburgh offense sucks. How are you going to score more than 10 or 11 points if Dallas does not turn the ball over? You can't because your offense sucks.
Ben is 1-0 against the Cowbores. And Ben beat the Cowbores in their house as a rookie. LOL

Don Corleone

Reaction score
STEELAMANIA;2462587 said:
Ben is 1-0 against the Cowbores. And Ben beat the Cowbores in their house as a rookie. LOL

Were you even born yet when he played that game? Just askin' to make sure...

That game was decided on a fluke play. Go back and watch it.

bigE79

Reaction score

you sure you aint a Commander fan...we hear this **** all the time:laugh2:

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
STEELAMANIA;2462587 said:
Well, you were warned, then given an infraction. You chose to do it 3 times.

You're own fault.

Toodles.

Don Corleone

Reaction score
Hostile;2462595 said:
Well, you were warned, then given an infraction. You chose to do it 3 times.

You're own fault.

Toodles.

Thank you!! Kudos! You take no crap.

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
Hostile or WG to the rescue.

Thanks.

If a Steelers fan is going to come in here and talk smack, can they at least be a little bit creative? Or is that asking for too much? Funny smack = all good.

Weak, stupid, repeated ESPN type commentary = boring as hell. ****.

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
This was a pretty pathetic troll. I call for a delete of thread.