Here we go!

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
locked&loaded;2463269 said:
you banned him for cowbores? man now the cowboyszone forums look weak... you should have let us own him... man.
No, I banned him for being a troll. Here's the Guideline. Notice that it covers not insulting the team.

Internet trolls are not welcome on this site. The Moderator Staff, and only the Staff, reserves the right to judge whether you are here to talk football, or to stir up trouble. If you believe a poster is a troll, report that poster to the Moderators. Smack talk from fans of teams other than the Dallas Cowboys should be posted in the Off Topic Zone and should be good-natured in its intent. This is a Dallas Cowboys site. While we enjoy good football discussions with fans of other teams, this does not mean that outright insults of the Dallas Cowboys, or their fans, will be tolerated. Violating this guideline may result in your post being deleted and/or your account being suspended or banned.
Who's stopping you from "owning him?" Is the thread closed?

BHendri5

Reaction score
STEELAMANIA;2462568 said:
Nuthin like playing on a field with good ol fashioned grass!!!!

Doc, we are not losing this game. Anyone that thinks the Boys will lose is are crazy.
We would love to have Barber, at 90 to 100%, Ware is good to go, he will be at full strength and that is what you are afraid of.

Barber, since he has not practiced all week, I would not play him at all. Tashard Choice will be good, he will open a lot of people eyes even our own coaching staff.

Your defense has nothing for us, it does not matter how the weather is or how the grass is, snow, sleet, or rain, will not stop what we will do to the steelers, and if by chance it just happen to be sunny and cold, not only will ya'll get beat down, but after we get on the plane headed home, the sleet and snow will come down on you guys.

We made the right Choice, and in Romo we trust. Plus we will get the Vic T.O. ry. You know we have that W.O.W. factor(Witten, Owens, Williams).

be Ware, of our defense, and the rest of the guys.

Oh, we will get points from our return teams, at least one TD.

Extreme

Benched
Reaction score
Why do 99% of fans feel the need to introduce themselves the same way?

It's like HI, I'M A BIG FLAMING PILE OF ******. MY TEAM SUCKS, SO I'M GONNA SAY YOUR TEAM SUCKS. I have no brain, I know less about football than a 7 year old girl. I can't put a basic sentence or argument to support my claim together.

It's so worn out and tired, it's just lame.

26-17

DEZBRYANT x88x

Caps8Cowboys41
Reaction score
STEELAMANIA;2462531 said:
Here we go Steelers here we go!!!!!

Let's see how the Cowboys handle the Steel Curtain defense and the blustering cold swirling winds of Heinz Field!!!!

Should be a good game......If Romo gets time to pass, Dallas should keep it close. One thing the Cowbores should consider in this game is to bench Zach Thomas. He is not fast enough to be in a true 3-4 defense and he is the Cowbore's weakest link at LB.

I can't wait to see T.O. mouthing off on the sidelines while they are getting beatdown.

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

GOOD TRY COMING ON HERE TRYING TO START SOMETHING !!!!
REAL CLASS:laugh1: :laugh1:

Extreme

Benched
Reaction score
romoakatruebeast;2463749 said:
:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

GOOD TRY COMING ON HERE TRYING TO START SOMETHING !!!!
REAL CLASS:laugh1: :laugh1:
Steelers fan and class used together? I think you need a lesson in oxymorons :laugh2:

Kinda way off topic, but I see you say you're from Fredricksburg and call it the Burg. I've lived in Va Beach my whole life, but I always here Fredricksburg locals say they're from Fred or The Fred, did that change? Stupid question I know, just wondering.

bigE79

Reaction score
Rowdy;2462859 said:
IMO the Steel Curtain defense is now highly corroded, full of holes and are offering complimentary Tetanus shots for safety. The only fear that your field invokes on our team is that we would rather prefer to play on a 3 ft thick pile of meringue then the pile of spraypainted mud you call a field.

Oh and BTW, naming a field after a bottle of ketchup won't send shivers down anybody's spine. That is all.
You mean the "Teresa Heinz Kerry field":laugh1:

DEZBRYANT x88x

Caps8Cowboys41
Reaction score
Extreme;2463850 said:
Steelers fan and class used together? I think you need a lesson in oxymorons :laugh2:

Kinda way off topic, but I see you say you're from Fredricksburg and call it the Burg. I've lived in Va Beach my whole life, but I always here Fredricksburg locals say they're from Fred or The Fred, did that change? Stupid question I know, just wondering.

sometimes its the 540, tha burg or da burg

Mansta54

Reaction score
BHendri5;2463429 said:
Doc, we are not losing this game. Anyone that thinks the Boys will lose is are crazy.
We would love to have Barber, at 90 to 100%, Ware is good to go, he will be at full strength and that is what you are afraid of.

Barber, since he has not practiced all week, I would not play him at all. Tashard Choice will be good, he will open a lot of people eyes even our own coaching staff.

Your defense has nothing for us, it does not matter how the weather is or how the grass is, snow, sleet, or rain, will not stop what we will do to the steelers, and if by chance it just happen to be sunny and cold, not only will ya'll get beat down, but after we get on the plane headed home, the sleet and snow will come down on you guys.

We made the right Choice, and in Romo we trust. Plus we will get the Vic T.O. ry. You know we have that W.O.W. factor(Witten, Owens, Williams).

be Ware, of our defense, and the rest of the guys.

Oh, we will get points from our return teams, at least one TD.

Maaaan I like the way you think....:thumbup:

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
superpunk;2462618 said:
Yes.

I mean, if you're going to go through all the trouble to sign up here, start a thread, in some sort of attempt to have some fun, then at least amuse me. "Cowbores" is not funny or inventive. I've never even heard it before, and it doesn't even make any sense.

Is it because the Cowboys are boring? Um....ok? ouch? Or is it just one of the few words this imbecile knew that begins with the letters "bo"?

Good grief that was pathetic. I've got half a mind to start a crusade over to this Steelers board and at least give those lovable Steelers patrons their monies worth when it comes to entertaining trolling.

Had the spirit so moved me, I'm pretty sure I could have made a great troll... :D

silverbear

Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;2462811 said:
Well that was entertaining for a minute. Guy sure wasn't able to last long.

Trolls also tend to be premature ejaculators...

It's a proven scientific fact...

silverbear

Reaction score
Hostile;2462848 said:
:laugh2:

I have no idea why that made me laugh so hard, but it did.

It's true, you really are the Toodle King...