Here's a funny cat

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

She's making a noise with something in the background to trigger the reaction on the "bird" and "mouse" and "treats" is likely a conditioned response to providing treats each time she has said it and was used last to mask the tricks with the first two.

At this point, I would not be surprised if her voice track was added the video, not recording during.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
She's making a noise with something in the background to trigger the reaction on the "bird" and "mouse" and "treats" is likely a conditioned response to providing treats each time she has said it and was used last to mask the tricks with the first two.

At this point, I would not be surprised if her voice track was added the video, not recording during.
I noticed that too, along with the change in her tone of voice.

Juggernaut

Reaction score

Yep, it's definitely an edited video for comedy purposes.

The following video is also edited for comedy purposes:

:lmao: