Here's Jerry's chance to go all in

Blackrain

Reaction score
Do whatever necessary to sign Bill belichick as defensive coordinator

The opening is here the man is more than capable Jerry has the money to make anything happen it would light a fire under the fan base.

Probably go a long way to get the bad taste out of the fans mouth from the playoff loss.

Does he put his money where his mouth is and make this happen your thoughts

Blackrain

Reaction score
Going all in would be to drop a 100 million on DT Chris Jones. He is the PERFECT FA to line up next to Micah.
Do that too I'm sure belichick wouldn't mind having Chris Jones on his defensive line show the fans you mean what you say and you're going to push the chips to the center of the table and really go all in.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Do whatever necessary to sign Bill belichick as defensive coordinator

The opening is here the man is more than capable Jerry has the money to make anything happen it would light a fire under the fan base.

Probably go a long way to get the bad taste out of the fans mouth from the playoff loss.

Does he put his money where his mouth is and make this happen your thoughts
Why would he want to do that from being a head coach? I'll call make him assist head coach

Blackrain

Reaction score
No salary cap on coaches Jerry can pay him as much as he wants I mean if Daks worth 50 million.
What's a guy worth that one six super bowls what's the price of that knowledge I think 35 million would get him

Blackrain

Reaction score
Why would he want to do that from being a head coach? I'll call make him assist head coach
Think outside the box he's already been a head coach if he's getting paid 10 million more than any head coach in the league what does it matter what his title is his worth is measured by his salary

Besides when McCarthy's fired next year he'll move right into his position

Rayman70

Reaction score
which cheer leader, the blonde? OH..wait... we talking about coaches...ok...

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Think outside the box he's already been a head coach if he's getting paid 10 million more than any head coach in the league what does it matter what his title is his worth is measured by his salary

Besides when McCarthy's fired next year he'll move right into his position
I had that in the back of my big head, I totally agree. If I were MM I'd fear my season, he could be fired during the season, why wait! I'd love to see BB holding players accountable