Here's Jerry's chance to go all in

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
It's a year or 2 too late.

Right now is the time to blow it up and plan for the future.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
It's a year or 2 too late.

Right now is the time to blow it up and plan for the future.
Afraid I might have to agree because everybody is going all in from the NFC East....this year.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
How any of you could possibly think that Jerry and bill Bellheck could coexist on any planet is beyond me..

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Do whatever necessary to sign Bill belichick as defensive coordinator

The opening is here the man is more than capable Jerry has the money to make anything happen it would light a fire under the fan base.

Probably go a long way to get the bad taste out of the fans mouth from the playoff loss.

Does he put his money where his mouth is and make this happen your thoughts
My thoughts are BB would have no interest in being a DC for a lame duck HC no matter how much money JJ offered him.

Blackrain

Reaction score
My thoughts are BB would have no interest in being a DC for a lame duck HC no matter how much money JJ offered him.
That's quite possible and many people agree with your opinion and say it would be a total impossibility to get belichick here as the defensive coordinator.

But I don't hear anybody saying that he would be a bad defensive coordinator if he did take the job.

So if I'm Jerry I give him generational wealth for his great grandchildren and get the guy on board so when he has to Ace McCarthy next year he can promote belichick into that spot

Blackrain

Reaction score
How any of you could possibly think that Jerry and bill Bellheck could coexist on any planet is beyond me..
People believe what Jerry says every year and get sucked in why should this be any different he just said that he and belichick would get along great

Forneymike

Reaction score
Do whatever necessary to sign Bill belichick as defensive coordinator

The opening is here the man is more than capable Jerry has the money to make anything happen it would light a fire under the fan base.

Probably go a long way to get the bad taste out of the fans mouth from the playoff loss.

Does he put his money where his mouth is and make this happen your thoughts
Why does anyone think that a guy who ran a franchise for over 20 years would take a demotion to DC under McCarthy? He will get full pay to stay home and play golf from the Pats. Say that out loud and then tell me why he would do it. Atlanta didn’t want him because he wanted full control but he will give up all control to be a DC. I’m interested in why he would do it in your mind.

Blackrain

Reaction score
Why does anyone think that a guy who ran a franchise for over 20 years would take a demotion to DC under McCarthy? He will get full pay to stay home and play golf from the Pats. Say that out loud and then tell me why he would do it. Atlanta didn’t want him because he wanted full control but he will give up all control to be a DC. I’m interested in why he would do it in your mind.
One reason the right amount of money.
He's the one man with the experience to build a super bowl team. Not just once like McCarthy he's been to nine super bowls and won six of them.
Jerry's the one man with enough money to make it happen.

All just depends on how bad Jerry wants it.
Right amount of money can supersede all titles.

Jerry might respect him enough to give him the control he wants.

All depends on what Jerry means by All in

Blackrain

Reaction score
You belicheck flunkies are strange
You people with no appreciation for the talent it takes to build nine super bowl teams and win the game six times.
While we have floundered for 30 years have no understanding of how unique a talent that is

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Love most of you peeps but some here need to change their underwear and take a shower already.
Enjoy this long off season.. Jerry loves your money

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Temporarily till he becomes the winningest coach in football history get a clue
Lol you sound like the garrett fanboys hoping he got a job. The good ones don't get rejected when they still want to coach. Sorry

Blackrain

Reaction score
Lol you sound like the garrett fanboys hoping he got a job. The good ones don't get rejected when they still want to coach. Sorry
You sound like a total and complete fool comparing Garrett and belichick.
Just stop go troll another thread