Here's Jerry's chance to go all in

Blackrain

Reaction score
Why would he want to do that from being a head coach? I'll call make him assist head coach
No don't think that would work the title of defensive coordinator yes Mike McCarthy's assistant I don't think so that would be like Muhammad Ali being Randall Tex Cobb sparring partner

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
No don't think that would work the title of defensive coordinator yes Mike McCarthy's assistant I don't think so that would be like Muhammad Ali being Randall Tex Cobb sparring partner
Assistant head coach/DC I'm sorry is what I meant

Blackrain

Reaction score
I had that in the back of my big head, I totally agree. If I were MM I'd fear my season, he could be fired during the season, why wait! I'd love to see BB holding players accountable
Now you're talking it would be Jerry's perfect in to moving belichick right into where he wanted him.

Blackrain

Reaction score
Lol lol I did hear that too! Get DJ reader
Damn right Reader and Chris Jones now that's something we could work with maybe they could even teach Mazi something be nice to have belichick tutoring our young defensive tackle and make something out of him before he turns into a bust and goes to another team and kicks butt for them

visionary

Reaction score
Do whatever necessary to sign Bill belichick as defensive coordinator

The opening is here the man is more than capable Jerry has the money to make anything happen it would light a fire under the fan base.

Probably go a long way to get the bad taste out of the fans mouth from the playoff loss.

Does he put his money where his mouth is and make this happen your thoughts
Im not signing BB (you know the best HC ever) for DC. If he wants to be a part of our success he will have to sign on as quality control coach and earn his stripes

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Logical. One would think Jones would break the bank and throwit at Belichick to do just that with the defensive coordinator vacancy.

However, I highly doubt 'all in' means the same to others as it does to Jones. The most likely outcome is that he will not even reach out to Belichick. Or he will reach out and ask his advice of who would be a good candidate OTHER THAN Belichick.

AbeBeta

Reaction score

The opening is here the man is more than capable Jerry has the money to make anything happen it would light a fire under the fan base.

Probably go a long way to get the bad taste out of the fans mouth from the playoff loss.

Does he put his money where his mouth is and make this happen your thoughts
Beli is not going to be anyone's DC.

Blackrain

Reaction score
Logical. One would think Jones would break the bank and throwit at Belichick to do just that with the defensive coordinator vacancy.

However, I highly doubt 'all in' means the same to others as it does to Jones. The most likely outcome is that he will not even reach out to Belichick. Or he will reach out and ask his advice of who would be a good candidate OTHER THAN Belichick.
You're probably right but the amount he's going to lose in revenue with a disgruntled fan base would probably pay the extra money for belichick.

He could use his best PT Barnum and sell this like nothing else it could totally mask that horrible loss and give the whole fan base hope

StarLord

Reaction score
Nowhere in the multiverse is BB taking a defensive coordinator job anywhere lol.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
They will hire some cheap has been that most fans have never heard of and act like he is Tom Landry and Vince Lombardi combined.