Hey! (Over from the "official forum" and here to seek a new home)

nobody

Reaction score
Hi all. Some of you might already know me from the Official forum. Several people might be joining a mass exodus over here because the place has been overrun with trolls and admins that protect them.

So we came here to talk Cowboys football and have some fun!

-Deathmonkey

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This *is* the "official forum" as far as I"m concerned. Your trolls and malfeasant admins will fit right in here. Put your waders on and come on in. Say 'hi' to Booger for me.

nobody

Reaction score
This *is* the "official forum" as far as I"m concerned. Your trolls and malfeasant admins will fit right in here. Put your waders on and come on in. Say 'hi' to Booger for me.

lol, Hi! It's nice to meet you. Oh, I guess I could give some info about myself. I've been a Cowboys fan since '79 (The age I was old enough to sit still long enough to watch the game). I inherited it from my Father. I started on the official forum back in Training camp of 2006 as "TheDoc2044" and used that for a few of the forum changes they went through. I changed it because someone else came on as FutureDoc and I got tired of people confusing us. :D

I think a wave of irreverent, fun-loving fans might be heading this way, so prepare for a potential tidal wave of silliness.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We have a couple of 'Docs.' I think you're our first official DeathMonkey.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
And he is the Official DeathMonkey, do not accept any substitutes.

What has happened in the "other forum" is the Rise of the Romorooters because of the emergence of Dak. They were pretty silent the last few seasons but now they've been given a gift. It got so bad the mods had to create a sub forum for Romo, several years ago, and few volunteered to work it. It got real nasty. Some really hate him something fierce.

They're going through some kind of a "cleanse" over there now and I don't think the mods are really keen about it. They've got some damned good folks over there and I hope they make it to your Forum The mods have been pretty tolerant in the past but they've got some new Admin person that's a female Barney Fife. Only they gave her more than one bullet.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score

What has happened in the "other forum" is the Rise of the Romorooters because of the emergence of Dak. They were pretty silent the last few seasons but now they've been given a gift. It got so bad the mods had to create a sub forum for Romo, several years ago, and few volunteered to work it. It got real nasty. Some really hate him something fierce.

They're going through some kind of a "cleanse" over there now and I don't think the mods are really keen about it. They've got some damned good folks over there and I hope they make it to your Forum The mods have been pretty tolerant in the past but they've got some new Admin person that's a female Barney Fife. Only they gave her more than one bullet.
There are indeed a lot of great folks over there I hope they find their way to this site A lot of them will be getting pm's from with invites

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
lol, Hi! It's nice to meet you. Oh, I guess I could give some info about myself. I've been a Cowboys fan since '79 (The age I was old enough to sit still long enough to watch the game). I inherited it from my Father. I started on the official forum back in Training camp of 2006 as "TheDoc2044" and used that for a few of the forum changes they went through. I changed it because someone else came on as FutureDoc and I got tired of people confusing us. :D

I think a wave of irreverent, fun-loving fans might be heading this way, so prepare for a potential tidal wave of silliness.
Thanks for blowing my cover

nobody

Reaction score

Thanks! I'll represent all Deathmonkeys with the respect we deserve....(absolutely none...shhh, it's a secret).

Awww, thanks big guy!

Thanks for blowing my cover

You're welcome, buddy! In all fairness, they deserved fair warning.

Thank you!!!

nobody

Reaction score
Hmm, I am not seeing a like button. Is that because I'm really new, or is it because I use Chrome?

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
i'v actually been a member for a couple of years just forgot i was changed computers and lost the bookmark
I am not sure I didn't join several years back and they burned my computer. A simple "no thanks" would have sufficed. I have a bookmark that looks like Gandalf's staff but it keeps falling off my screen.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
I am not sure I didn't join several years back and they burned my computer. A simple "no thanks" would have sufficed. I have a bookmark that looks like Gandalf's staff but it keeps falling off my screen.
so thats why i had to get a new computer my bookmark looked like Nate Newton's bohunkey I dont miss it Neither does Troy

nobody

Reaction score
i'v actually been a member for a couple of years just forgot i was changed computers and lost the bookmark

I've come here before, but never created a profile...I'm pretty sure.

so thats why i had to get a new computer my bookmark looked like Nate Newton's bohunkey I dont miss it Neither does Troy

You sure about that? It would mean playing again.