Hey! (Over from the "official forum" and here to seek a new home)

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Forum Hogs?
No, Fun Hogs. If we were loose in the wild, we'd be Funnel Hogs. We wallow in fun.
lol. That other site is dead and forgot about to me. But there are a lot of new "imbalanced" member on this site.:grin:

lol. I can even give the Deathmonkey a like!:grin:
Already kicked up a hater out there. Did y'all read that comment from ActualCowboysFan about the ignorance that is homegrown being increased by a bunch of rejects from another forum? I think I know who he was talking about. Evidently, we've made our presence as a troupe known other than in the New Members forum. There could be some others from another forum but we're the only ones I know proud and willing to flaunt our ignorance. Don't know about you but my ignorance is a shield against responsibility. He'd better be on alert, we're veterans of monkey poop fights.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
No, Fun Hogs. If we were loose in the wild, we'd be Funnel Hogs. We wallow in fun.

Already kicked up a hater out there. Did y'all read that comment from ActualCowboysFan about the ignorance that is homegrown being increased by a bunch of rejects from another forum? I think I know who he was talking about. Evidently, we've made our presence as a troupe known other than in the New Members forum. There could be some others from another forum but we're the only ones I know proud and willing to flaunt our ignorance. Don't know about you but my ignorance is a shield against responsibility. He'd better be on alert, we're veterans of monkey poop fights.
Long live Le PJG!

nobody

Reaction score

Just call me your ace in the hole for that part. There's no need to say WHICH hole I refer to as well all know.

Jinxx13x

Reaction score
Hey Death monkey good to see you over hear as well i just came over also!