Hey! (Over from the "official forum" and here to seek a new home)

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
I am not sure I didn't join several years back and they burned my computer. A simple "no thanks" would have sufficed. I have a bookmark that looks like Gandalf's staff but it keeps falling off my screen.

My profile says I joined this site back in 2012. Don't remember doing it, though. It may have been when I was given a 2 week timeout for saying that I thought a certain player should shut the **** up. A poster thought I was saying that to him, reported me, and I was punished by a mod without even the slightest investigation. If they had read the post they would have clearly seen the comment was directed at a player and not a board member. But oh well, its ancient history.

acr731

Reaction score
Banned for life, I believe......Pretty sure that new sloth avatar is Don. Several have been banned in the past few days.

Thats some BS. I've seen others post far worse things than Don and got away with it.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Thats some BS. I've seen others post far worse things than Don and got away with it.
Really? I'm guessing you missed quite a bit. He was calling the new admin out on every thread, daring her to ban him! lol

acr731

Reaction score
Really? I'm guessing you missed quite a bit. He was calling the new admin out on every thread, daring her to ban him! lol

Apparently I did miss a bit. Still, I think a long time member should have been given a time out. Or maybe he really crossed a line....I know I've come pretty close.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah but he went right after Nurse Ratched. If she hadn't acted, she wouldn't have had any credibility. She was tossing other members for far less.

The irony of it was she didn't give Don a time out, she just reprimanded him publicly and I think he would have preferred the time out. Don did ask for it but Original Fan did not. He was simply answering a poster's question about who is 43Harris. Much like your situation where they read one post out of context.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Apparently I did miss a bit. Still, I think a long time member should have been given a time out. Or maybe he really crossed a line....I know I've come pretty close.
He erased the line. I was laughing because he was getting angrier with each post and stacking them.

acr731

Reaction score
He erased the line. I was laughing because he was getting angrier with each post and stacking them.

I laughed at most of the crap he spewed.... has the Hippy signed up over here yet? I'm eager to see the first hot babe in his sig. Suff like that never gets old.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I laughed at most of the crap he spewed.... has the Hippy signed up over here yet? I'm eager to see the first hot babe in his sig. Suff like that never gets old.
I think he's the one with the sloth avatar..."something otter", I think.

nobody

Reaction score
Yeah but he went right after Nurse Ratched. If she hadn't acted, she wouldn't have had any credibility. She was tossing other members for far less.

The irony of it was she didn't give Don a time out, she just reprimanded him publicly and I think he would have preferred the time out. Don did ask for it but Original Fan did not. He was simply answering a poster's question about who is 43Harris. Much like your situation where they read one post out of context.

Dang, so there are bans happening left and right? That keeps up and the official site will be a ghost town fast.