Hey! (Over from the "official forum" and here to seek a new home)

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Hope you like here as much as I do. Nice to see familiar faces and have a fresh start.

haleyrules

Reaction score
Hi all. Some of you might already know me from the Official forum. Several people might be joining a mass exodus over here because the place has been overrun with trolls and admins that protect them.

So we came here to talk Cowboys football and have some fun!

-Deathmonkey
Hey Deathy...seems everyone is leaving a sinking ship!!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not all of them by choice.
Did Don catch a timeout over there? Man, he was really in that admin's face and I was lmao at what he was writing. When he said she's pretty cute but her dog is better looking, I figured that was it for him.

I think he was the hardest one for newbies to figure out and he'd start threads because he was bored and they'd run with it. While they're busy getting in his face, he was already starting another one.

haleyrules

Reaction score
Did Don catch a timeout over there? Man, he was really in that admin's face and I was lmao at what he was writing. When he said she's pretty cute but her dog is better looking, I figured that was it for him.

I think he was the hardest one for newbies to figure out and he'd start threads because he was bored and they'd run with it. While they're busy getting in his face, he was already starting another one.
lol. Don is the man and he was right...the mutt was better looking and smarter too!!:muttley:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Banned for life, I believe......Pretty sure that new sloth avatar is Don. Several have been banned in the past few days.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Banned for life, I believe......Pretty sure that new sloth avatar is Don. Several have been banned in the past few days.
Maybe one of the trolls will show him how to sneak back in but he was so mad he'd probably go after the admin again.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I was banned several times in the last few years :lmao:
That's more like a time out unless they said you couldn't come back. I am surprised I never got warning points but it helped knowing the mods before they crossed over. But not now with Nurse Ratched in charge.

Greg said she knocked him out a couple of times.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
That's more like a time out unless they said you couldn't come back. I am surprised I never got warning points but it helped knowing the mods before they crossed over. But not now with Nurse Ratched in charge.

Greg said she knocked him out a couple of times.
They said a lot of things.