Hey, Reality

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
I love are Cowboy's 1st and 2nd half game day threads here. It gets crazy. Last season Dak and Zeke's rookie year was a blast till the GB loss.
:lmao::lmao2::lmao:
Yeppers! It gets easy to discern just who is what around here in the game day threads, now I'm sure I'll probably end up jumping over 75% of posts unread just trying to keep up:lmao2:

Last edited:

nobody

Reaction score
As I said before, I am really surprised they didn't give you guys more notice. I can assure you they made this decision weeks ago as there no way to organize the logistics for a move, hosting changes, DNS changes, etc. in a corporation as large as the Cowboys in a day or two. Maybe they just forgot, or maybe they didn't want to give you guys time to complain.

Regardless, it would have been more respectful to at least give you guys a few days to a week to make sure everyone knew about it and where people were going. Given it's the off-season for the Cowboys now, I am sure a lot of fans only check in every so often so they're going to be shocked to find the site gone now.

You're telling me. I logged in there last night and saw Couch Coach mention that they were shutting it down. I just assumed it was only for an upgrade. I went there tonight and ....nothing. Fortunately I was already a member here and just lapsed for a while. I stayed there because so many buddies remained there rather than come here in the first exodus.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
:lmao::lmao2::lmao:
Yeppers! It gets easy to discern just who is what around here in the game day threads, now I'm sure I'll probably end up jumping over 75% of posts unread just trying to keep:lmao2:
I jump posts as well, have to sometimes, it gets crazy.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Nope, not fishing for a mod position!!!!! Been that for years, it'll be a pleasure just posting and having fun!!!

I almost didn't take it the first time. Basically, your posting life changes when you're a mod. How people view you, how people talk to you. Some will absolutely hate you just because of it. Some will resent authority, some will make plans behind the scenes to gang up on you. Some are afraid of you, and many many try to push you just to see how far they can.

All in all, it is a duty, one that I respect highly. I am truly here to have fun, to respect the guidelines. To meet up w/ old friends and make new ones.

Absolutely no brown nosing here, I truly appreciate this site and what it is. It's a place to weather the storm, to meet w/ friends, old and new. To share a common bond, to celebrate the victories and commiserate on the bad stuff.

Everyone I've met here so far has been friendly and helpful. I look forward to a long, fruitful relationship.

Good to meet and get to know you, Melon!!!!!!!!!!!(Dang, I think I just brown-nosed!!!!)

COPY!
I'm 'detecting' some honest & factual input in your post,also friend.
:starspin::thumbup::starspin: