Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
4555_FoxxoLaugh.gif

Romo is hilarious!!

NotForLong

Reaction score
CBS paid Romo 1 million game last year........16 games. No coach is making that much. Romo when asked will of course express an interest b/c the question is meant to flatter. But no way he is leaving that cush gig and all the free time it affords him to play golf. Same with Aikman.......he'll talk about being a GM, but he never going to do it.
True

NotForLong

Reaction score
No doubt, Giselle has never been that attractive imo - if my wife and Giselle walked into a bar, I guarantee more guys would approach my wife
Transpocalypse . . . Victor/Victoria's. . . . SECRET

NotForLong

Reaction score
Depends on the age of the fan....current events (TB12 not aging ) point to the fact that ...Giselle may in fact go out with this fan (if he is young enough) and we may never hear from that fan again...(gets fed to TB12 essence taking machine)....you tell me a 50 year old will be leading the NFL in passing and I'll tell my story...which one sounds more like fiction??????? Has 30 year old Males disappearing been on the rise near Tampa the last 2 years????
Oh damn . . . you are on my level.

I C U

NotForLong

Reaction score
Depends on the age of the fan....current events (TB12 not aging ) point to the fact that ...Giselle may in fact go out with this fan (if he is young enough) and we may never hear from that fan again...(gets fed to TB12 essence taking machine)....you tell me a 50 year old will be leading the NFL in passing and I'll tell my story...which one sounds more like fiction??????? Has 30 year old Males disappearing been on the rise near Tampa the last 2 years????
"You do your Work And I'll Do mine . . . You are lucky you Married a Witch" Giselle

FVSTONE

Reaction score
Tom goes home in tears telling the wife that he's upset because someone gave his ball away and the wife's response was "Do you want me to take one for the team tommy?" Tom looks her in the eyes and says, " You'd do that for me?". The wife's response was, " Hell No you little whiny *****!". Ha-Haaaaaaa

Motorola

Reaction score
People need the chill the bleep out. Quit taking stuff so serious especially when it was obviously meant as a joke.

A whole lot of people out there need to take the stick out their backsides.
Numerous organizations for meaningful causes have put on charity\fund raising events where one of the winning-bids or drawing prizes were dates - evenings out with celebrities...regardless of the relationship status.