Hey ZONERS, Your Vote Can Help

Mavs Man

All outta bubble gum
Reaction score
DallasEast;1670403 said:
Thanks for the info. The rankings can be maddening sometimes. My high school alma mater started out the season ranked around #18, but now they have dropped to #44. It's crazy like a rollercoaster from week-to-week.

:zipit:

Mavs Man

All outta bubble gum
Reaction score
StanleySpadowski;1670558 said:
Great job by everyone who has voted so far today.

He's making up ground on everyone. If today's rate held true, he could catch 4th place in two more days. It'd take over a year to catch first place though so anyone who hasn't voted today, please do.

Also remember that we can vote every day.

4th is certainly in sight. We've outpaced #'s 1 and 2 today.

pgreptom

Reaction score
I've yet to watch any of your films - but hey, I voted for you.

Good luck.

Mavs Man

All outta bubble gum
Reaction score
wastedfluid;1671610 said:
I've yet to watch any of your films - but hey, I voted for you.

Good luck.

Thanks for voting!

I'd recommend the Southlake Carroll/Rockwall video. It's five minutes long, but it was a really good game.

The Frisco/Highland Park game turned out pretty good, too, and is under three minutes long. I liked how the "But in the 4th quarter..." part turned out.

Mavs Man

All outta bubble gum
Reaction score
We passed the 300 vote mark today! Great job, and thank you all for your help!

Remember, you can vote once a day.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Voted again...but you got a long way to go! :eek:

Come on, Cowboy fans! Vote again!!

:star:

Mavs Man

All outta bubble gum
Reaction score
5Stars;1672311 said:
Voted again...but you got a long way to go! :eek:

Come on, Cowboy fans! Vote again!!

:star:

Thanks!

I spoke with MaxPreps last night via conference call, and it appears that they're going to make adjustments to their voting method. Instead of counting it by one overall vote total throughout the contest, they will make it a weekly ranking. The overall vote total will stay on the website, but as long as we keep pace with the leaders starting this week we should be very competitive.

Now, as far as how they are going to combine all of those weekly rankings at the end of the year - I don't know.

They should also be updating their ranking sometime this afternoon. I'm still listed as in 7th place on their ranking, but am solidly in 5th place currently.

Mavs Man

All outta bubble gum
Reaction score
For Dallas area HS Football fans:

I'm going to the Allen/Plano game tomorrow night, and just confirmed next week's Cedar Hill/DeSoto game with the coach/AD. Right now here's my (preliminary) schedule for the rest of the season:

10/12 - Jesuit at Euless Trinity
10/18 - Rockwall at South Garland
10/26 - Hebron at Coppell
11/1 - Southlake Carroll at Grapevine
11/2 - Celina at Prosper

There will be a few extra games thrown in there, but those are the big ones I want to hit. Any suggestions?

dillinger319

Striped Leopard
Reaction score
So I voted for the wrong person the other day.... im sorry but ive been voting for you since... Im glad that wasnt you... he kinda looked like that squirrel off of Ice age... lol:lmao:

Mavs Man

All outta bubble gum
Reaction score
dillinger319;1673425 said:
So I voted for the wrong person the other day.... im sorry but ive been voting for you since... Im glad that wasnt you... he kinda looked like that squirrel off of Ice age... lol:lmao:

No prob.

As for the other guy, I have no room to talk with my own picture up for all to see. :laugh1:

Mavs Man

All outta bubble gum
Reaction score
I moved up one spot to 6th place on their combined rankings, even though I'm ranked 5th in fan voting. They don't post their internal rankings, so I have no idea how I'm ranked there. It's confusing.

Mavs Man

All outta bubble gum
Reaction score
DragonCowboy;1674149 said:
Yeah man, I'll try to vote for you every day.

I appreciate the help. We're closing on 400 votes now.

I'm assuming you're a Southlake Carroll fan. Did you see my Southlake/Rockwall video?