Hey ZONERS, Your Vote Can Help

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
come on everyone we should be destroying this vote, get to voting!

Mavs Man

All outta bubble gum
Reaction score
lockster;1675562 said:
Voted for u the last 4 days see u finally moved up one!

Thanks! This morning I was within 10 votes of 4th place. There is a guy right behind me who has exploded into 6th place. He had maybe 20 votes three days ago, now he's within 30-40 of me. He does good work though, so he should have had more votes to begin with, imo.

Mavs Man

All outta bubble gum
Reaction score
5Stars;1676098 said:
Voted again...

Thanks!

Well, I'm four away from regaining 5th place. Like I said, the guy right behind me has exploded. He was nowhere near the top 25 on Monday; now he's within spitting distance of 3rd place.

Mavs Man

All outta bubble gum
Reaction score
sk0aL;1676470 said:
Just cast my 2nd vote for you.

Thanks!

With that vote, I just took back 5th place (again, would have been 4th place but Charlotte made a big jump the past couple of days).

Mavs Man

All outta bubble gum
Reaction score
28bringinthewood;1677857 said:
I voted, and will continue to vote every day. Good luck to you!

Thanks!

I really appreciate the help!

Mavs Man

All outta bubble gum
Reaction score
Earlier this morning I went over 450 votes. Right now I'm just over 100 votes away from 4th place.

Mavs Man

All outta bubble gum
Reaction score
Scratch that. Some guy out of Southern California got 500 votes in only a couple of days and dropped me back to 6th place.

StanleySpadowski

Reaction score
I've voted for you every day but something about this doesn't just doesn't add up.

It looks like several people are using IP altering programs to aid their vote total. Either that or maxpreps is skewing the votes for some reason. There's no consistency in the voting patterns at all. The person from NC springs 500+ votes in a couple of days then slows to a crawl? The person in first seems to be getting most of his vote totals in the wee hours of the morning....just enough to keep him in first.

You've been getting around the same number of votes every day.

Mavs Man

All outta bubble gum
Reaction score
StanleySpadowski;1682578 said:
I've voted for you every day but something about this doesn't just doesn't add up.

It looks like several people are using IP altering programs to aid their vote total. Either that or maxpreps is skewing the votes for some reason. There's no consistency in the voting patterns at all. The person from NC springs 500+ votes in a couple of days then slows to a crawl? The person in first seems to be getting most of his vote totals in the wee hours of the morning....just enough to keep him in first.

It's certainly possible. The sad thing about online voting is that there is always a way to get around the rules. Say they change it to where you have to register to vote - just register under multiple names/email addresses. Take away any restrictions and you'd have interns voting over and over for themselves all day long. As it is now, if I had dialup I could alter my ip address by dialing in to a different area code and vote as many times as I wanted.

What irritates me most is that there are many ways to get around legal voting, yet so many people at my job or other businesses who would vote are blocked by MaxPrep's ip tracker.

I'll give them the benefit of the doubt that they're getting their *******/Facebook pages out, but I'll agree it's odd.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
StanleySpadowski;1682578 said:

I have voted for him twice a day, every day (except days off). Once at work, once at home.

Mavs Man

All outta bubble gum
Reaction score
Highlights of this past weekend's game are finally up on the website (Allen at Plano). This Friday I'll be covering Cedar Hill (one of the two 2006 5A champs) taking on district rival DeSoto.

Mavs Man

All outta bubble gum
Reaction score
I moved up to 3rd place in this week's combined rankings!

Surprisingly, the Cleveland intern dropped completely out of the top 10 despite being #1 in the fan voting. The Phoenix guy dropped to #2, and the NC guy dropped out of the top 10 also, even though he received about 800 votes in the last five or six days.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Mavs Man;1686783 said:
I moved up to 3rd place in this week's combined rankings!

Surprisingly, the Cleveland intern dropped completely out of the top 10 despite being #1 in the fan voting. The Phoenix guy dropped to #2, and the NC guy dropped out of the top 10 also, even though he received about 800 votes in the last five or six days.
Hey, there's some good news.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
BOOOOOOOOOOO to Dallas area schools......it is all about 26-5A baby (the only district to win both 5A titles in the same year, 1995, Judson and Roosevelt)

ROCKET PRIDE