Twitter: Highest percentages of passes that are off target

RS12

Reaction score
I don’t know much about their owner I’m being honest. Which says a lot because he’s not nearly as visible as Jerry is. Is Mike Brown making trades or doing radio shows every week?
Well he is too cheap to hire a GM, not sure what the decision making process is there but he has say in big decisions. Also as an example the team training facility is partly under the freeway. He has a reputation of throwing nickles around like they are man hole covers.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Well he is too cheap to hire a GM, not sure what the decision making process is there but he has say in big decisions. Also as an example the team training facility is partly under the freeway. He has a reputation of throwing nickles around like they are man hole covers.
Sounds like Stephen to me lol.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
And been off on the first lifeboat....
I would’ve been the real ones playing the violin while the boat went down. You would’ve been one of the ones crying and begging for a life vest and pushing the women and kids out of the way to get it.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
I would’ve been the real ones playing the violin while the boat went down. You would’ve been one of the ones crying and begging for a life vest and pushing the women and kids out of the way to get it.
lol Nice old arse Titanic reference. lol

You literally just used different words to say the same thing I said to you.

Come on bro, at least try and be somewhat original.

:lmao::facepalm::muttley:

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
lol Nice old arse Titanic reference. lol

You literally just used different words to say the same thing I said to you.

Come on bro, at least try and be somewhat original.

:lmao::facepalm::muttley:
I used your old *** reference against you. I would’ve said something from the 2000s but I didn’t think you’d get it.

Fastpitch Dad

Reaction score
I am on @Vtwin side of the debate, but I will admit that I told @TheMarathonContinues that I was mad at Dak for the 2017 season because Romo didn't get a chance to compete for the job.

Honestly, I wanted the Cowboy's to win, but Dak to be average. Petty fan crap and Romo was the last Cowboy I will ever be emotionally invested in. Stupid? Sure, but fans do stupid things sometimes.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
I used your old *** reference against you. I would’ve said something from the 2000s but I didn’t think you’d get it.

Wow, so...I see in another thread that you hope the Cowboys lose Monday Nights game. You are so transparent and so in love with Dak that you root against the Cowboys this coming game. Pathetic and so is your post.

shabazz

Reaction score
So much name calling by the Dakota fan bois. I’ve seen them call others liars, troll, fools, clowns, etc, etc

The melt down is nearing a peak. Gallup and Cooper having chemistry in the next couple games will put them in free fall…….while the other 95% will be enjoying a successful offense returning and hopefully getting a couple wins until the Rayne Dakota Prescotta returns

Shane612

Reaction score
Dak Prescott Bad Throw % versus TB: 39.3%

That's gonna hurt some Dak supporters egos.
You can't judge him by just one game, but point taken.
He was also had less than 50% completion rate against the Bucs.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
So much name calling by the Dakota fan bois. I’ve seen them call others liars, troll, fools, clowns, etc, etc

The melt down is nearing a peak. Gallup and Cooper having chemistry in the next couple games will put them in free fall…….while the other 95% will be enjoying a successful offense returning and hopefully getting a couple wins until the Rayne Dakota Prescotta returns

That's the kind of people that like Dak, if you don't lick his shoe they will call you all kinds of names...that is their nature.