Twitter: Highest percentages of passes that are off target

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I'll wait to see what he says.

Hey @acr731 , Do you hope Dak fails?

Personally, if you have a star on your helmet, especially the QB, I don't want you to fail. As the QB if you fail the team is going to fail.

I want them to get rid of Dak, but I don't want him to bring the entire team down with him while he goes. If he fails that's what will happen.
Man if I don't like a player I want them gone and root against them. So I get it. Greg Hardy....scum. Needed to go. I honestly don't even like Josh Ball either so when I hear he's sucking yeah it doesn't bother me at all.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Rayne has indeed excelled against the crappier teams in the league and of course in a division that has been one of the worst. Did you not see the Broncos game last year?…..that’s classic Dak. He was shut out for almost 4 quarters. Against teams with winning records he's 18/24 and that’s his record and the team he’s leading record. His mechanics are average at best and his poise and mobility is getting worse and he’s getting Injury Prone.

as for Cooper Rush……..I’m seeing him play just like an UDFA would usually play. But to create threads pointing out his weaknesses just to Prop Up Rayne is needless and seems petty.

we get it Rush is inaccurate…… but it’s not gonna make people think Dak is worth 160 Million of salary caps space and will suddenly win Big games against Great defenses…..not happenin
Bronco's was a bad game. It happens. Bronco's were crappy too.

And as far as Dak goes....

Fda7CJSWYAEaa9X

Y'all will boost up Herbert though and Watson....

stilltheguru

Reaction score

Fda7CJSWYAEaa9X

That's what I wanted to see. I already knew Stafford was trash with that Stat but I wanted others. Interesting. Cowherd the coward won't mention this though

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
That's what I wanted to see. I already knew Stafford was trash with that Stat but I wanted others. Interesting. Cowherd the coward won't mention this though
Oh they never will.

Dak sucking and getting hurt was the best thing for those guys. Its given those guys 5 or 6 weeks to gloat and create narratives that aren't there. They've convinced themselves that Cooper Rush can take his spot. The same guy they had on the practice squad right before tip last week lol.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Unlike you with me, I don't care enough about what you say to check your history.
You also don’t care to be factual or either. That’s Feb second town you’ve lied lately about me. Lying about what people posts takes some level of purpose or care.

RS12

Reaction score

Fda7CJSWYAEaa9X

If you watched any Charger games at all you would know the HC gave away at least three games with bone headed coaching decisions. I have a feeling that record looks better after this season. I also have a feeling at least 25 NFL executives would do cart wheels and giggle like a teenage girl to have Herbert on the roster.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
Posters have flat out admitted. That's why I give Shabazz and ACR their due. Yeah they don't like Dak but they don't do this passive crap you do. They admit they don't like him and hope he fails and I respect them for it because they put everything out there. But you? You don't even have the heart to stand on what you believe.

LOL
You couldn't prove that statement for a billion dollars. Including regarding the two posters you mentioned.

Great troll thread though, I'll give you your due for that.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
If you watched any Charger games at all you would know the HC gave away at least three games with bone headed coaching decisions. I have a feeling that record looks better after this season. I also have a feeling at least 25 NFL executives would do cart wheels and giggle like a teenage girl to have Herbert on the roster.
Not denying that. But you can't one hand use Dak's "record" against bad teams to justify him being bad but then the same argument can't be used for Watson or Herbert. AS if Dak hasn't suffered from piss poor coaching or missed field goal that's resulted in losses. Not sure why there's a double standard there.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
I just find it funny...anyone saying Dak had a good game in a win will get all kinds of flak and "Dont pump Dak up" yet here the same people are doing it for Rush...again you got a better option at QB on this team lets see it I'm all for it...if your saying its Rush youll have to accept I'm calling BS with every other NFL personal department in the league...could this change sure, any of you really believe that Rush is a diamond in the rough that just has been missed for 5 full offseasons?..he is no rookie this would be longer odds than what happened in 2016..seriously

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score

Fda7CJSWYAEaa9X

You don't seem to understand how irrelevant this is with regard to evaluating QB play against better competition. Strange, because you often lean hard on the 'team game' reasoning to excuse Dak from responsibility in a loss.

How does this ridiculous chart even begin to evaluate the play of the QB in those individual games?

#TEAMGAME

RS12

Reaction score
Not denying that. But you can't one hand use Dak's "record" against bad teams to justify him being bad but then the same argument can't be used for Watson or Herbert. AS if Dak hasn't suffered from piss poor coaching or missed field goal that's resulted in losses. Not sure why there's a double standard there.
Because at some point fair or unfair the QB/ leader especially when they are taking up 20% of the roster financial resources has to rise above all that. Seven years in is past time.

BleedSilverandBlue

Curator of Excellent Takes
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
very good than so now wins are a QB stat? I mean I just want to make sure because Ive ben told by experts in here it isnt

The goalposts around here move with ease especially when talking about QB play haha. The peanut gallery has been out in full force the last two weeks.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You don't seem to understand how irrelevant this is with regard to evaluating QB play against better competition. Strange, because you often lean hard on the 'team game' reasoning to excuse Dak from responsibility in a loss.

How does this ridiculous chart even begin to evaluate the play of the QB in those individual games?

#TEAMGAME
It wasn’t suppose to. Someone said Dak has a bad record against teams with winning records…..I posted the chart to put things in perspective because I’m not sure if people are aware of how qbs don’t have a winning record against good teams…now you have a idea. You’re welcome.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Shabbaz has already responded and ACR has been asked and tagged.

You indicated there were more. Prove it.

I stand by my statement. After all, if you could prove it, you would. lol
So I give you two names and instead of asking them you want me to give you more names? Y’all initially said no one but now two isn’t enough? Smh.