Twitter: Highest percentages of passes that are off target

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Because at some point fair or unfair the QB/ leader especially when they are taking up 20% of the roster financial resources has to rise above all that. Seven years in is past time.
When has a guy risen above a bad front office and bad coaching and gone to win a SB? It just doesn’t happen.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
It wasn’t suppose to. Someone said Dak has a bad record against teams with winning records…..I posted the chart to put things in perspective because I’m not sure if people are aware of how qbs don’t have a winning record against good teams…now you have a idea. You’re welcome.
lol
You've beaten this same drum far more than once. You're lying to yourself.

BleedSilverandBlue

Curator of Excellent Takes
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It wasn’t suppose to. Someone said Dak has a bad record against teams with winning records…..I posted the chart to put things in perspective because I’m not sure if people are aware of how qbs don’t have a winning record against good teams…now you have a idea. You’re welcome.

They can't read. It is not worth arguing with them. I'm not even a Dak supporter but unless you cave in to their non factual opinions they just keep on telling you that you're the crazy. I'm not really even a Dak fan. In fact, I would like the Cowboys to start thinking about how they can move on in a year or two, but this is getting ridiculous.

When has a guy risen above a bad front office and bad coaching and gone to win a SB? It just doesn’t happen.

Dak actually has a top 5 or 6 winning percentage at QB since he came into the league, but most people won't acknowledge that.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
So I give you two names and instead of asking them you want me to give you more names? Y’all initially said no one but now two isn’t enough? Smh.
One of those names has flat denied it. The other has been asked, hopefully he replies.

You have beaten this drum more than once also, implying more than the two names you provided. You made the statement. Shouldn't you have enough character to back it up? It shouldn't be hard, if it's true.

Prove it or shut up. What's unreasonable about that?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Burrow almost did last year. Cincinnati has been a dumpster fire for decades.
Burrow almost did last year. Cincinnati has been a dumpster fire for decades.
I didn’t ask who almost did I asks who actually did it? And didn’t the Bengals make the playoffs four straight years with Dalton and Marvin Lewis? That type of dysfunction is better than anything Romo or Dak had.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
They can't read. It is not worth arguing with them. I'm not even a Dak supporter but unless you cave in to their non factual opinions they just keep on telling you that you're the crazy. I'm not really even a Dak fan. In fact, I would like the Cowboys to start thinking about how they can move on in a year or two, but this is getting ridiculous.

Dak actually has a top 5 or 6 winning percentage at QB since he came into the league, but most people won't acknowledge that.
What’s your argument on them? I use to think they were just the dumb part of this fanbase but I really think they are fans of other teams who just get a kick out of riling us up.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
One of those names has flat denied it. The other has been asked, hopefully he replies.

You have beaten this drum more than once also, implying more than the two names you provided. You made the statement. Shouldn't you have enough character to back it up? It shouldn't be hard, if it's true.

Prove it or shut up. What's unreasonable about that?
Go ask them quit asking me I’m not the one who said it genius.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
So you're going to stick with proving your lack of character by making derogatory, character defaming accusations about other members and hide when asked to back up those accusations?

And he calls me the troll..... lol
You are a troll lol. Big nasty troll…..

RS12

Reaction score
I didn’t ask who almost did I asks who actually did it? And didn’t the Bengals make the playoffs four straight years with Dalton and Marvin Lewis? That type of dysfunction is better than anything Romo or Dak had.
We will have to agree to disagree on this. Mike Brown has long been painted as one of the leagues worst owners. The fact Burrow got as far as he did with SB being decided on the last play would be considered a miracle by most but you have your opinion and I have mine.

Last edited:

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
We will have to agree to disagree on this. Mike Brown has long been painted as one of the leagues worst owners. The fact Burrow got as far as he did with SB going being decided on the last play would be considered a miracle by most but you have your opinion and I have mine.

I don’t know much about their owner I’m being honest. Which says a lot because he’s not nearly as visible as Jerry is. Is Mike Brown making trades or doing radio shows every week?

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
Go ask them quit asking me I’m not the one who said it genius.

How can I ask the members you are accusing if I don't know who they are?

The two names you provided have been asked. Again, one has denied it, the other hasn't responded. Best case you have one out of the entire membership. In reality though, even that is unlikely.

You made the accusation. How is it not your responsibility to prove them?

Have you ever been held accountable for anything? Ever?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
How can I ask the members you are accusing if I don't know who they are?

The two names you provided have been asked. Again, one has denied it, the other hasn't responded. Best case you have one out of the entire membership. In reality though, even that is unlikely.

You made the accusation. How is it not your responsibility to prove them?

Have you ever been held accountable for anything? Ever?
How do you want me to prove what posters said months ago? Explain especially when y’all scary ***** won’t even give access to your past posts lol.