Twitter: Highest Rate of Pass-Catchers Considered Open or Wide Open During the 2021-22 Season

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
No, my point is that the offense really isnt number 1, or even top 5, and the proof of that is how they looked against good defenses. A TRUE #1 offense would put up yards and points against any defense, not just ****** ones. I dont understand people who try and argue otherwise lol so what are you trying to say, that they accomplished something bc they put up yards against bad defenses?? If you want a medal for worthless statistics and an inflated ranking of number 1, then go ahead and take it. I on the other hand choose to pass on giving this offense any compliments whatsoever because they honestly looked like one of the worst offenses in the league from week 10 onwards, including that travesty of a playoff game.
I don't disagree you i'm just saying its annoying when people try to say "they played bad teams" as if no other team plays bad teams lol. As far as them not really being #1....I don't disagree there.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Stafford Threw 41 TDs, 4900 yards this year, and only had 2 more turnovers than usually-efficient Dak. He’s exactly the QB you want in a shootout. He went 5-1 this year in games where both teams scored 20+
He's who you'd want sure. Only guys I want in a shootout are Brady, Rodgers and Mahomes....if I can avoid a shootout i'd rather lean on my defense.

Nexx

Reaction score
Stafford Threw 41 TDs, 4900 yards this year, and only had 2 more turnovers than usually-efficient Dak. He’s exactly the QB you want in a shootout. He went 5-1 this year in games where both teams scored 20+

agreed. even with the horrible teams that Stafford played on in Detroit he managed to make sure Megatron became Megatron, he made sure Golladay and Marvin Jones were productive and got Golladay paid. Dak on the other hand ran Dez off the team and is making Amari look average.

Steve007

Reaction score
Every time a good QB comes up they get more than the guy before them. My point is...Stafford isn't signing for 20 million lol.....
You don't know what he will sign for. This year he has been a way better value than Dak. He smart enough to hand the ball to the ref instead of the center with no time outs and seconds left in the game. LOL

Cowboys22

Reaction score
Is this an indictment against Dak?

I'd say so. His OC has installed a scheme and called plays that has the WRs open basically just as much as anyone but the Chiefs. Every team above them is still in the playoffs and that is most assuredly because their QBs are able to take advantage of the open WRs much better than Dak. Anyone with eyes can see Dak fell off the cliff after getting hurt. The question is will that be an ongoing issue or will he get back when fully healthy?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You don't know what he will sign for. This year he has been a way better value than Dak. He smart enough to hand the ball to the ref instead of the center with no time outs and seconds left in the game. LOL
Dak's salary cap hit against the cap is 20 million. :laugh: I'm done with this conversation i've spent far too much time talking to Dak haters today i'm just gonna start yes manning you guys....

Xeven

Reaction score
Dak is farsighted and needs glasses. He cannot seem to throw beyon line of scrimmage.

StarChamber_33

Reaction score
What stands out to me in the heading is "Including the Playoffs". I want to know what was the WIDE-OPEN PERCENTAGE RATE for Sunday's game?? The passing game was absolutely ATROCIOUS. ** Cooper 6 catches / 10 targets., Wilson 5 catches / 10 targets., CeeDee 1 catch / 5 targets.

Silver N Blue

Reaction score
He wasn't as bad as they graded him out though. You don't make All Pro out of luck.
I agree and he did get better as the year went on. We can’t ignore what we see with our eyes and read though IMO. He had a great year getting picks and forcing turnovers but he was clearly targeted as offensive coordinators felt his gamble mentality was worth the risk. Dude had some game changing INTs and deserves all the accolades for those achievements. It’s on him now to improve this off-season and cutdown on getting burned so much.

starcity214

Reaction score
I mean I think Dak is better but let's say they are even or even give the edge to Stafford...you're telling me you don't see a huge difference in Sean McVey and Kellen Moore lol?

Yeah, I see a huge difference!

McVey has the guts to trade Dak for a better Option at QB consequences be darned and i doubt Moore has the guts to even chew Dak out for bad play.

You are correct, there is a HUGE difference between those 2 men.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Yeah, I see a huge difference!

McVey has the guts to trade Dak for a better Option at QB consequences be darned and i doubt Moore has the guts to even chew Dak out for bad play.

You are correct, there is a HUGE difference between those 2 men.
Uhhhh yeah......no.

Steve007

Reaction score
Dak's salary cap hit against the cap is 20 million. :laugh: I'm done with this conversation i've spent far too much time talking to Dak haters today i'm just gonna start yes manning you guys....
incorrect. This is cap hit. The cap is what matters because its what determines how you spend for other players. Here is the break down of the cap for Dak 2022 $34,450,000 2023 $45,450,000 2024 $48,450,000. Truth is not hate.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
incorrect. This is cap hit. The cap is what matters because its what determines how you spend for other players. Here is the break down of the cap for Dak 2022 $34,450,000 2023 $45,450,000 2024 $48,450,000. Truth is not hate.
His base salary was 20 million......my mistake....