Highest scoring QB?

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Open to interpretation actually. I don’t see it as an agenda. Because it is not a repetitive theme as we get from the Dak dislikers.

A thread that accounts for only 2020-2022 in which Dak played in far fewer games than the other 3 QB's listed and gives Dak credit for scoring the offensive points? That isn't an agenda driven post? Wow.

Then for anyone saying Dak has not done a damn thing for Dallas other than pad his stats and selfishly hold out for a larger money, shorter year contract is open for interpretation and not agenda driven.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
If your only issue with the Cowboys is our QB and continually or consistently only want to hold him solely responsible for the lack of more success then we might consider it an agenda.

Much like praising the QB that hasn't done anything and never blames him for anything wrong might be considered an agenda, right?

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Stating some facts from a tweet. How is that an agenda. As it is not posted over and over and over like all the anti Dak stuff is constantly repeated.
Unfortunately many fans only respond to the title of threads and don’t read the entire post.

Obviously Prescott himself doesn’t score 31 points a game . But it needs to spelled out specifically for all of the Trolls. Lol

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So you believe it is a fact that Dak Prescott averages 31 PPG and there is zero agenda behind that statement?

It doesn’t matter what I do or do not believe. You anti Dak fans will always have some illogical reason to go against it.
I gave my opinion on that already.

Nav22

Reaction score
Again,

I'm not impressed watching the offense score 50 on the Eagles practice squad and then get dominated the next game against 49ers in the playoffs.

If you look at things deeper you'll see that we have 5 or 6 games a year where we put up a ton of points against really bad teams. Then we look like a bottom 5 offense against most of the better teams we play.

Stats are deceiving. Winning is not.
Then explain your stance that Kirk Cousins, who has been a .500 QB his entire career, is better than Dak Prescott.

“Winning matters, not stats!” - until Dak’s win percentage dwarfs another player’s, right?

“DURRRR OK THAT’S AN EXCEPTION!” You’re a joke.
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Much like praising the QB that hasn't done anything and never blames him for anything wrong might be considered an agenda, right?
I agree. But “ hasn’t done anything “ is an opinion or narrative not an actual fact or reality description.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I'm loving it. It's about time "the dak is the best quarterback in the universe" is starting back up. We'd really hate for him to come out and lay the usual dak egg.

Forget about the SF blunder and the TB game, they're good teams we know how dak plays against them. so.....

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Nobody said that they are holding Dak back from being elite. No need for lies, you've done plenty of that.

But since you want to chime in with a useless post once again, tell me which offensive coordinator that Allen, Brady, or Mahomes has that Kellen Moore is better than....

Im glad YOU publicly went on record pretty much stating coaches and coordinators don't matter to the growth of quarterbacks and team success.

Oh for the record.... being an elite quarterback doesn't guarantee you Superbowl victories. There are elite quarterbacks who never won Superbowls and there are non elite quarterbacks who have.... good talking to you again.

Now let's see if you can answer the simple question of which one of those coordinators that Brady, Allen, and Mahomes have that KM is better than....

Last I checked QB'splay and coaches coach....and most QB's can option out of a play so your point?

As for Brady, Mahomes, and Allen....all 3 have gone to a Conference Championship game......has Dak?

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Then explain your stance that Kirk Cousins, who has been a .500 QB his entire career, is better than Dak Prescott.

“Winning matters, not stats!” - until Dak’s win percentage dwarfs another player’s, right?

“DURRRR OK THAT’S AN EXCEPTION!” You’re a joke.
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:
Easy.

Neither guy has led their teams to squat so they can be judged easily against each other.

Come on. You know this.

Dak and Kirk are both losers. It's just that one is clearly more skilled at playing QB.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
It doesn’t matter what I do or do not believe. You anti Dak fans will always have some illogical reason to go against it.
I gave my opinion on that already.

So now we are 'haters' and 'illogical' when we support our position with cumulative facts and stats instead of cherry picked ones? Interesting position to take.

Nav22

Reaction score
Easy.

Neither guy has led their teams to squat so they can be judged easily against each other.

Come on. You know this.

Dak and Kirk are both losers. It's just that one is clearly more skilled at playing QB.
LOLLLLL

So your mantra of “just win, who cares about stats”.... DOES NOT APPLY AT ALL TO DAK AND KIRK?

You. Are. A. Joke.

Dak’s 53-33 as a starter despite a defense that’s been mostly mediocre, but he’s a “loser”?

What does that make YOU? Broke and pudgy?
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

GINeric

Reaction score
Again,

I'm not impressed watching the offense score 50 on the Eagles practice squad and then get dominated the next game against 49ers in the playoffs.

If you look at things deeper you'll see that we have 5 or 6 games a year where we put up a ton of points against really bad teams. Then we look like a bottom 5 offense against most of the better teams we play.

Stats are deceiving. Winning is not.

When quarterbacks are up for contract negotiations, pro bowls or Hall of Fame votes..... show me a link or some other kind of evidence where there's a column for "bad teams" or "good teams" yards or points on the board......

This is the NFL. Every player is a paid professional in the best football league on the planet, so that BS don't fly over here.

I've noticed you and others with your weak agendas love using the 49ers game as a go to.... but ALL of you conveniently leave out the TEAM committing 14 or 15 penalties that Dak didn't commit. Yeah... you and your bunch are very clever.

Brady is definitely the GOAT and a special quarterback who had arguably the greatest coach to have ever lived. When Brady played 20 years in the historically worst division in football, NONE of you minions talked about "bad teams". He was guaranteed a playoff birth playing in that division alone, every year.

According to most of you.... coaching and coordinators only matter when we're talking about other quarterbacks, but Dak is expected to do everything....

Nowhere did i say Dak is Brady so im killing the lies and spin jobs right here.

Nav22

Reaction score
In a choice between 2 losers I want the one more skilled at their job.

Wouldn't you?
I want the 53-33 guy over the .500 guy.

YOU YOURSELF said “I don’t care about stats, just win!” (Magically, that no longer applies!)

That’s why you were hyping Cooper Rush, remember?

Is Rush a winner, unlike Dak and Kirk?

YOU. ARE. A. JOKE.
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So now we are 'haters' and 'illogical' when we support our position with cumulative facts and stats instead of cherry picked ones? Interesting position to take.

I did not call you haters. And your facts are not facts.
But hey continue to make stuff up.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I want the 53-33 guy over the .500 guy.

YOU YOURSELF said “I don’t care about stats, just win!” (Magically, that no longer applies!)

That’s why you were hyping Cooper Rush, remember?

Is Rush a winner, unlike Dak and Kirk?

YOU. ARE. A. JOKE.
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:
You take Dak and I'll take Kirk.

We'll both never win anything.

GINeric

Reaction score
Last I checked QB'splay and coaches coach....and most QB's can option out of a play so your point?

As for Brady, Mahomes, and Allen....all 3 have gone to a Conference Championship game......has Dak?

Do yall see what this kid did here???? TOTALLY ignored the question.....

Let's try this again..... Which offensive coordinators that Allen, Brady, and Mahomes play under that Kellen Moore is better at designing plays, situational play calling, and flat out better than????

Just answer the question, the whole Cowboys Zone is watching......