Highest scoring QB?

Nav22

Reaction score
You take Dak and I'll take Kirk.

We'll both never win anything.
I’m sure you knew Joe Flacco and Brad Johnson had “Super Bowl champion” written all over them before they won it.

Wait, you’re the guy who told us that Taylor Heinicke would LIGHT US UP last year, right?

Keep analyzing NFL QBs. You’re not TERRIBLE at it or anything!
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
This is the definition of fools' gold. Deceptive numbers for sure. Firstly, one of those 4 players got to play in the NFC Least in 2020, 2021. It's demonstrably better this year. 2nd, the other 3 can win some playoff games for sure. I not sure about Dak. 3rd, I'd rather see their numbers against the top half of the league in defense.

All that aside, I will pull for Dak. I hope he somehow becomes the GOAT. Be the best thing to ever happen to us fans. Dak's a super interesting case because of his inconsistency. I think he woos some with his numbers. Turns off others with his laughable games. He's a different player after this injury and after the Denver game. He came up small in the big games. Arizona, when we were playing for the playoff bye, SF in the playoffs, opening night against the GOAT. He's very much in the prove it camp for me. And I lean towards him being fools' gold, but I pray he's the real deal because he's what we've got for a 3+ years.
Yeah Bro the AFC East has been a murderers row these last few years. Good point and well thought through

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Last I checked QB'splay and coaches coach....and most QB's can option out of a play so your point?

As for Brady, Mahomes, and Allen....all 3 have gone to a Conference Championship game......has Dak?
Not sure why we are comparing Prescott to these Elite QB’s?

Even if Dak had been to a champ game wouid never compare his passing abilities and talent to any of them.

I’d compare Prescott to QB’s like Murray, Watson and Carr who are all with comparable salaries and success.

GINeric

Reaction score
Sort of like this thread which gives Dak credit for scoring all the offensive points? Hmmmm

But you just gave Mahomes, Allen and Brady all the credit for making it to conference championship games..... can you please bring that goal post back over here??? You're leaving big holes in the ground all over the field son!!!

Nav22

Reaction score
I see somebody is trying to get themselves benched to avoid the crow they are worried about eating come Sunday.
I think Dak will play well and the Cowboys win Sunday.

Tell us what YOU think, Coward.

Then we’ll see who’s eating crow on Monday.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
When quarterbacks are up for contract negotiations, pro bowls or Hall of Fame votes..... show me a link or some other kind of evidence where there's a column for "bad teams" or "good teams" yards or points on the board......

This is the NFL. Every player is a paid professional in the best football league on the planet, so that BS don't fly over here.

I've noticed you and others with your weak agendas love using the 49ers game as a go to.... but ALL of you conveniently leave out the TEAM committing 14 or 15 penalties that Dak didn't commit. Yeah... you and your bunch are very clever.

Brady is definitely the GOAT and a special quarterback who had arguably the greatest coach to have ever lived. When Brady played 20 years in the historically worst division in football, NONE of you minions talked about "bad teams". He was guaranteed a playoff birth playing in that division alone, every year.

According to most of you.... coaching and coordinators only matter when we're talking about other quarterbacks, but Dak is expected to do everything....

Nowhere did i say Dak is Brady so im killing the lies and spin jobs right here.

Rarely do QB's earn penalties but Dak did throw an INT on his own 26 yard line in the back half of the 3rd quarter down 16-7 which directly led to a SF TD which was the deciding factor in the game.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I think Dak will play well and the Cowboys win Sunday.

Tell us what YOU think, Coward.

Then we’ll see who’s eating crow on Monday.
I would answer that, but then you called me a name, so I won't.

You can ask me nicely and I will though.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
I want the 53-33 guy over the .500 guy.

YOU YOURSELF said “I don’t care about stats, just win!” (Magically, that no longer applies!)

That’s why you were hyping Cooper Rush, remember?

Is Rush a winner, unlike Dak and Kirk?

YOU. ARE. A. JOKE.
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

Based on your using 'Dak's' 53-33 career record as your position, then yes Rush is a winner with a career 5-1 record. That said, neither Cousins nor Dak have done squat in the playoffs (1-2and 1-3 respectively) so regular season records and stats mean nothing if they do not transfer to playoff wins.

Nav22

Reaction score
I would answer that, but then you called me a name, so I won't.

You can ask me nicely and I will though.
Or you just won’t answer because you know Dak will end up making you look like an idiot for the 917th time.
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

If you never say “Dak will struggle and Dallas will lose,” then you were never “wrong” if that doesn’t happen.

And if Dak DOES struggle and Dallas loses, you’ll claim you knew it all along.

You. Are. A. Joke.
:thumbup:

Nav22

Reaction score
Based on your using 'Dak's' 53-33 career record as your position, then yes Rush is a winner with a career 5-1 record. That said, neither Cousins nor Dak have done squat in the playoffs (1-2and 1-3 respectively) so regular season records and stats mean nothing if they do not transfer to playoff wins.
So if Dak wins a Super Bowl behind a strong defense, will you flip a switch and became a fan of his?

Or does it “depend on how he plays” (AKA “I’ll credit every aspect of the team before Dak, thus stripping him of any real credit“)?

It’s spooky how I know exactly how you Anti-Dak Cult Members think, isn’t it?

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Or you just won’t answer because you know Dak will end up making you look like an idiot for the 917th time.

If you never say “Dak will struggle and Dallas will lose,” then you were never “wrong” if that doesn’t happen.

And if Dak DOES struggle and Dallas loses, you’ll claim you knew it all along.

You. Are. A. Joke.
:thumbup:
Check the prediction thread that's stickied on the main page.

I've voted every week they've done it this season (3-1 on my picks) and you'll see what I predicted there for this week.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Do yall see what this kid did here???? TOTALLY ignored the question.....

Let's try this again..... Which offensive coordinators that Allen, Brady, and Mahomes play under that Kellen Moore is better at designing plays, situational play calling, and flat out better than????

Just answer the question, the whole Cowboys Zone is watching......

Perhaps all 3 OC's are better than Moore BECAUSE they have better QB's than Dak.

GINeric

Reaction score
Rarely do QB's earn penalties but Dak did throw an INT on his own 26 yard line in the back half of the 3rd quarter down 16-7 which directly led to a SF TD which was the deciding factor in the game.

And this is absolutely true... but what I want you to do is go back and look at that interception.... notice how our linemen is shoved back into Dak and how the 49ers defensive player smacks Dak square in the front of his helmet at the same time.

Dak's pass was clearly affected by these two things going on and we definitely should have gotten a hands to the face penalty in our favor.

Go take a good look at that play.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Not sure why we are comparing Prescott to these Elite QB’s?

Even if Dak had been to a champ game wouid never compare his passing abilities and talent to any of them.

I’d compare Prescott to QB’s like Murray, Watson and Carr who are all with comparable salaries and success.

You the 3 elite QB's the OP tried showing Dak produces better than in his limited sampling?

USArmyVet

Reaction score
But you just gave Mahomes, Allen and Brady all the credit for making it to conference championship games..... can you please bring that goal post back over here??? You're leaving big holes in the ground all over the field son!!!

You mean like showing 'stats' for Dak only from selective seasons which saw Dak miss 1/3 of the games?

USArmyVet

Reaction score
So if Dak wins a Super Bowl behind a strong defense, will you flip a switch and became a fan of his?

Or does it “depend on how he plays” (AKA “I’ll credit every aspect of the team before Dak, thus stripping him of any real credit“)?

It’s spooky how I know exactly how you Anti-Dak Cult Members think, isn’t it?

No, I would not become a Dak fan as I do not care for him but my fandom is of Dallas and not an individual player, something many of you simply can't say.

GINeric

Reaction score
Perhaps all 3 OC's are better than Moore BECAUSE they have better QB's than Dak.

OOOOHHHHHHH...... So they're better coordinators, because they have better quarterbacks..... so the quarterbacks design the plays, etc, etc, etc... gotcha....

If what you're saying is true. Why is it that Stafford's coordinator in Detroit didn't look as good as Stafford's coordinator in LA???

Or.. or... Why doesn't Goffs coordinator in Detroit look as good as his coordinator did when he was LA???

You said coordinators are only good because of their quarterbacks right????

USArmyVet

Reaction score
And this is absolutely true... but what I want you to do is go back and look at that interception.... notice how our linemen is shoved back into Dak and how the 49ers defensive player smacks Dak square in the front of his helmet at the same time.

Dak's pass was clearly affected by these two things going on and we definitely should have gotten a hands to the face penalty in our favor.

Go take a good look at that play.

Oh, you mean sort of like when Rush's 3rd INT vs. Philly (and one that Lamb ran away from the play because he was worried about getting hit) saw a defender in Rush's face which impacted his throw yet so many called him a noodle armed QB and choke artist? Agendas.