Highest scoring QB?

USArmyVet

Reaction score
OOOOHHHHHHH...... So they're better coordinators, because they have better quarterbacks..... so the quarterbacks design the plays, etc, etc, etc... gotcha....

If what you're saying is true. Why is it that Stafford's coordinator in Detroit didn't look as good as Stafford's coordinator in LA???

Or.. or... Why doesn't Goffs coordinator in Detroit look as good as his coordinator did when he was LA???

You said coordinators are only good because of their quarterbacks right????

The Bills OC is Ken Dorsey, who was a QB coach the last 2 seasons and is a first time first year OC.....so you are saying Allen is only as good as he is because of Dorsey and that Dak isn't as good as Allen because of Moore?

Nav22

Reaction score
Check the prediction thread that's stickied on the main page.

I've voted every week they've done it this season (3-1 on my picks) and you'll see what I predicted there for this week.
Without bothering to look, I’ll assume you picked the Cowboys to win. You wouldn’t want to risk Dak slapping you in the mouth yet again.

That way, you get to play both sides, like the cornball that you are.

If Dak struggles and the Cowboys lose? You’ve told us all along that Dak sucks! You KNEW this was coming!

If the Cowboys roll? You called it! Check the picks thread!

JOKE.
:lmao2:

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The only one obsessed is you by posting absolutely fallacious content every time a thread is started about the accomplishments of the Dallas Cowboys quarterback so it fits your narrative. Lol. Nobody cares!
And yet...people KEEP replying! He owns yous.

Nav22

Reaction score
No, I would not become a Dak fan as I do not care for him but my fandom is of Dallas and not an individual player, something many of you simply can't say.
Okay, fair enough.

Let’s say Dak gets hurt for the season and Cooper Rush wins the Super Bowl... would you became a fan of Rush’s?

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Without bothering to look, I’ll assume you picked the Cowboys to win. You wouldn’t want to risk Dak slapping you in the mouth yet again.

That way, you get to play both sides, like the cornball that you are.

If Dak struggles and the Cowboys lose? You’ve told us all along that Dak sucks! You KNEW this was coming!

If the Cowboys roll? You called it! Check the picks thread!

JOKE.
:lmao2:
I am on record all week as saying that if Dak doesn't lead this offense to at least 10 points better than Rush led it then I will dog him. That means at least 31 points as we averaged 21 a game with Rush.

So, technically, we could win and I'll still dog Dak.

That comes with the territory when you're making 40 million and the guy we're 4-1 with is making pennies.

We can win games with the guy making pennies, that's been proven, so the 40 million guy we should be expected to not only lead us to wins but completely dominate along the way.

Why do ya'll get so upset when people expect Dak to live up to the hype ya'll have built around him?

Nav22

Reaction score
I am on record all week as saying that if Dak doesn't lead this offense to at least 10 points better than Rush led it then I will dog him. That means at least 31 points as we averaged 21 a game with Rush.

That comes with the territory when you're making 40 million and the guy we're 4-1 with is making pennies.

We can win games with the guy making pennies, that's been proven, so the 40 million guy we should be expected to not only lead us to wins but completely dominate along the way.

Why do ya'll get so upset when people expect Dak to live up to the hype ya'll have built around him?
Ohhhhhhh, so the “WHO CARES ABOUT STATS, JUST WIN” mantra no longer applies AT ALL now that Dak’s under center again???????
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

Funny, you weren’t counting the points Cooper Rush was putting up. He was WINNING! And you were touting him as being a better player than Dak.

But NOW we’re handicapping them based on salary???

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Ohhhhhhh, so the “WHO CARES ABOUT STATS, JUST WIN” mantra no longer applies AT ALL now that Dak’s under center again???????

Funny, you weren’t counting the points Cooper Rush was putting up. And you were touting him as being a better player than Dak.

But NOW we’re handicapping them based on salary???
:lmao2::lmao2::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::lmao2:
We can win with the guy making pennies

I expect us to embarrass teams with the guy making 40 million a year.

I don't care if Dak's personal stats are nice. He can have zero TDs for all I care. Just make the offense at least 10 points better than Rush made it.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Aaron Rodgers scored less than Cooper Rush. Or seems to have lately. How does he fit into the paid high score high theory of yours.
Tom Brady has not exactly lit it up either.

Nav22

Reaction score
We can win with the guy making pennies

I expect us to embarrass teams with the guy making 40 million a year.

I don't care if Dak's personal stats are nice. He can have zero TDs for all I care. Just make the offense at least 10 points better than Rush made it.
You’re a joke. Nobody cares what your expectations are. The goal is to win, period.

You move the goalposts for Dak because you’re a lowly Anti-Dak Cult Member.

Why does Rush’s salary matter now??? You have implied REPEATEDLY that he’s better than Dak this season.

STAND ON THAT! Don’t backtrack now, you wuss. “But he’s making pennies!!!”
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
You’re a joke. Nobody cares what your expectations are. The goal is to win, period.

You move the goalposts for Dak because you’re a lowly Anti-Dak Cult Member.

Why does Rush’s salary matter now??? You have implied REPEATEDLY that he’s better than Dak this season.

STAND ON THAT! Don’t backtrack now, you wuss. “But he’s making pennies!!!”
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

I think Dak will play well and the Cowboys win Sunday.

Tell us what YOU think, Coward.

Then we’ll see who’s eating crow on Monday.

Nav22

Reaction score
That's the Packers and Bucs problem.
Why are you concerned with how many points Dallas scores anyways, in relation to judging Dak?

The OP showed Dak’s team’s PPG since 2020 and you immediately dismissed it as irrelevant.

BUT NOW the Cowboys must score X amount of points vs Detroit, or else Dak sucks????

The great part is you don’t even realize how stupid you sound.
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Nav22

Reaction score
Now post the part where I didn’t bother to check your “picks thread” prediction because I already had you correctly pegged as a complete joke who has to play both sides.

Almost spooky how well I know how your cult-riddled brain works, doesn’t it?
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Now post the part where I didn’t bother to check your “picks thread” prediction because I already had you correctly pegged as a complete joke who has to play both sides.

Almost spooky how well I know how your cult-riddled brain works, doesn’t it?
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:
That's fine and all, but why act like nobody cares when you're literally asking me my thoughts on things? lol

GINeric

Reaction score
The Bills OC is Ken Dorsey, who was a QB coach the last 2 seasons and is a first time first year OC.....so you are saying Allen is only as good as he is because of Dorsey and that Dak isn't as good as Allen because of Moore?

No. Allen is a beast. But great coaching brings out the best in quarterbacks with talent. So Dorsey has a hand in Allen's success.

Ken

Reaction score
Dak led offense vs NFC East and rest of NFL 2020-2022 (to parallel with the OP's claimed stats)

NFC East (1 game; 1-0) 24 total points 24/ppg average
The Rest (4 games; 1-3) 126 total points 31.5 ppg/average

NFC East (6 games; 6-0) 240 total points 40 ppg/average
The Rest (10 games; 5-5) 270 total points 27 ppg/average

NFC East (0 games) 0 points o ppg/average
The Rest (1 game; 0-1) 3 points 3 ppg/average

So Dak only played a total of 6 games in 2020 & 2022 (so far) combined but interesting how he racked almost as many points in 6 games against the NFC Least as 10 games against the rest of the NFL.....and interesting the record difference in those 2021 games.
So we should just ignore then that Mahomes did the following:

NFC East 28 ppg in 4 games. Also 8 tds and 5 ints and a 91 rating.
AFC West 32.8 ppg in 6 games. Also 15 tds and 4 ints and a 101 rating.

Make it make sense.

Nav22

Reaction score
That's fine and all, but why act like nobody cares when you're literally asking me my thoughts on things? lol
I was attempting to corner you into making the pick that you were hinting at (“Dallas will lose and you’ll eat crow!”), but of course, you were too cowardly to do that.

I keep receipts, Ms. Heinicke.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I was attempting to corner you into making the pick that you were hinting at (“Dallas will lose and you’ll eat crow!”), but of course, you were too cowardly to do that.

I keep receipts, Ms. Heinicke.
I picked Dallas to win though.....