Hitchens is the most reliable LB we have

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
There is a price where hitch would be too high but I would love to keep him
He is better than most fans think and it forces you to take a LB early if not at 19
I’m all for taking a LB if he’s the best player there but don’t want to have to if he’s not

mr Conner01--- what i dont understand is this.....Crawford makes 9 mil a season and had been stealing from Cowboys since he got the contract..
who is worth more to the team...crawford or Hitchens?....duh...Hitchens....cut Crawford and pay Hitchens and Irving...problem settled before the draft on two position groups

conner01

Reaction score
mr Conner01--- what i dont understand is this.....Crawford makes 9 mil a season and had been stealing from Cowboys since he got the contract..
who is worth more to the team...crawford or Hitchens?....duh...Hitchens....cut Crawford and pay Hitchens and Irving...problem settled before the draft on two position groups
We can afford both but I’d look to upgrade Crawford in the draft though I think he is a solid player. I think a cheaper version can be drafted

jrumann59

Reaction score

Is he little overpaid probably, has he really been playing at the position he was signed to for that much money, not really. Craford is good 3T is horrible Pass rushing DE and he is still starting as DE that tells you how much talent we have behind him...

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Is he little overpaid probably, has he really been playing at the position he was signed to for that much money, not really. Craford is good 3T is horrible Pass rushing DE and he is still starting as DE that tells you how much talent we have behind him...
mr jr...i just hope we dont screw up the David Irving issue?

jrumann59

Reaction score
mr jr...i just hope we dont screw up the David Irving issue?
I am on the fence with Irving, he has talent but that concussion he suffered scares me, he missed 3 weeks on hit that did not look too "bad". I hope the team does not sign him and he becomes Jordan Reed with the Commanders as it pertains to concussions.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I am on the fence with Irving, he has talent but that concussion he suffered scares me, he missed 3 weeks on hit that did not look too "bad". I hope the team does not sign him and he becomes Jordan Reed with the Commanders as it pertains to concussions.
I really think the concussion issue was more a one time deal.....yes it was more serious than average...but i really believe Irving will come back as total beast wherever he plays and i hope he plays for Cowboys

cern

Reaction score
not a bad thought. other than an occasional good play from Crawford, nothing but jag performances. though he is a favorite of marinelli for his motor. and his position flex. much overrated, imo.

3rd_n_inches

Reaction score
If Hitchens is the “most reliable LB we have” then we need to spend a few high picks on that position. The FO let our secondary walk last season and luckily it worked in our favor.

Sonicxtacy02

Reaction score
I have no problem with Hitchens but how great was he when Sean Lee was out last season and the team was being destroyed by the opposing teams running game? Get younger and cheaper.