Hook 'Em Horns vs. Roll Tide Game Thread

utrunner07

Reaction score
well 3 minutets to go with the ball with a chance to win or tie, pretty good all things considered.

Temo

Reaction score
ABQCOWBOY;3206580 said:
So then, are you saying that you think this Alabama defense is as good as advertised then?

Probably not so far today. But I'm always leery of making calls like that based on two drives. Lets see how they finish this game.

RainMan

Makin' It Rain
Reaction score
utrunner07;3206529 said:
If this kid some how pulls this out he is going to be made governor.

No kididng. I know it'd be no consolation for tonight if they don't win, but Texas' future looks mighty good right now.

utrunner07

Reaction score
The Panch;3206584 said:
Why did Texas just use a timeout?

Seriously?

MacBrown.

Im scared to death of how he tries to manage the clock coming up here.

Bluestang

Reaction score
If McCoy was still playing UT wins...McCoy and Shipley grew up together and played their entire lives together. Their onfield chemistry is unlike any other QB/WR in college football hands down...if you have watched UT football for a while you would know this.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v628/cowboyszone/hosted/mcelroy.jpg

Alabama QB McElroy picks his favorite for the game...

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Temo;3206588 said:
Probably not so far today. But I'm always leery of making calls like that based on two drives. Lets see how they finish this game.

My statement was not so much about a frosh playing in his first game and how he was lighting it on fire. My statement was about Bama's inability to stop a Freshman from scoring 15 unanswered points. Bama is very lucky Colt can't go Temo.

Draegerman

Internet Somebody
Reaction score
Temo;3206479 said:
Yea, it's almost as bad as people who sign their posts, when their username is mere inches away on the left.

I agree but it's necessary according to the laws of physics when one writes a postscript after they complete the main body in a letter...but you already knew that...right, right? ;)

Draegerman

PS: Drinks another beer :beer1:

PullMyFinger

Old Fashioned
Reaction score
Bah I should have never changed the channel. Like the day I changed the channel on a Houston-Buffalo blowout, only to find out that the Bills came back.

xWraithx

Benched
Reaction score
what the HELL?

the camera just zoomed in to the very top of the stadium... Flozell Adams is at the game and he's sitting in the very top row and the camera zoomed in on him and he's staring and smiling evilishly and not moving