Hook 'Em Horns vs. Roll Tide Game Thread

Temo

Reaction score
Draegerman;3206598 said:
I agree but it's necessary according to the laws of physics when one writes a postscript after they complete the main body in a letter...but you already knew that...right, right? ;)

Draegerman

PS: Drinks another beer :beer1:

right. Yea.

jimmy40

Reaction score
damnit. Congrats Bama. Now the score will look better than it was.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
That should do it... but UT was valiant tonight with a Frosh at QB and terrible calls...

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Well, that's the ball game but I tell ya, I can't believe how unfortunate Texas was to lose McCoy in the first series.

Kangaroo

Reaction score
Avery;3206604 said:
Previous play was an incompletion.

because in college a 1st down stops the clock he wanted to make sure his defense understood what needed to be done unlike the Pro's Time outs are not that big of deal if you get 1st downs as long as you have 1 in the bag to kick the fg

Temo

Reaction score
ABQCOWBOY;3206597 said:
My statement was not so much about a frosh playing in his first game and how he was lighting it on fire. My statement was about Bama's inability to stop a Freshman from scoring 15 unanswered points. Bama is very lucky Colt can't go Temo.

On this day, yea. I just want to forestall any claims of "we should be national champions, if only we had McCoy" ;)

utrunner07

Reaction score
If im Bamma and don't make it on the 3rd Id go for it again on the 4th.

MetalHead

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile;3206192 said:
Now you know why Saban was fake punting and taking the ball first. He was not scared.

BS...with Colt this game would have been a blowout.
Gilbert is a freshman.

Kangaroo

Reaction score
My goodness the kid has given Alabama almost all it's points with 2 bad int's and that fumble

Bluestang

Reaction score
Temo;3206620 said:
On this day, yea. I just want to forestall any claims of "we should be national champions, if only we had McCoy" ;)

Lets just agree that the game is different w/ McCoy still healthy.

The Panch

Reaction score
utrunner07;3206621 said:
If im Bamma and don't make it on the 3rd Id go for it again on the 4th.
I concur. Worse case scenario, Texas still has to drive about 70 yards from their own 1 to get in FG range.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Temo;3206620 said:

Temo, I know you know that if McCoy were in this game, it would be very different right now. Alabama's defense is fair at best IMO. If they played in the Big 12, they would get torched in the passing game. Still, it looks like they will be champs and so it is what it is. However, I know you can see the same thing I can.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
How do you Texas fans put up with such terrible coaching. If not for that Bonehead Hall of Fame shovel pass call at the end of the first half, you're winning right now.

Edit, okay, not now. ;)