Hook 'Em Horns vs. Roll Tide Game Thread

utrunner07

Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;3206628 said:
How do you Texas fans put up with such terrible coaching. If not for that Bonehead Hall of Fame shovel pass call at the end of the first half, you're winning right now.

Its painful but its easier after being a Cowboy fan and learning to deal with Jerry. Same situation pretty much. He is here as long as he wants to be and he has his moments.

Draegerman

Internet Somebody
Reaction score
utrunner07;3206527 said:
lol...are ya'll still going on about the loling comment?

Kind of...but the more beer I drink, the more I'm starting to agree with them.

:eek:

Ughh...I hate alabamee:banghead: :banghead:

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
How do you Texas fans put up with such terrible coaching. If not for that Bonehead Hall of Fame shovel pass call at the end of the first half, you're winning right now.

Edit, okay, not now. ;)

I agree... our OC is terrible...

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Hoofbite;3206629 said:
Keep telling yourself that.

I'm certain he will, just as will everybody else who watched this game. Bama is not a great team IMO. They were completely beatable.

Temo

Reaction score
ABQCOWBOY;3206627 said:
Temo, I know you know that if McCoy were in this game, it would be very different right now. Alabama's defense is fair at best IMO. If they played in the Big 12, they would get torched in the passing game. Still, it looks like they will be champs and so it is what it is. However, I know you can see the same thing I can.

Whatever. Boise #1 anyway :D

utrunner07

Reaction score
official review...trying to decide whether to give Ala 6 points or 10 for that.

Bluestang

Reaction score

Edit, okay, not now. ;)

The primary purpose is to throw the ball downfield if coverage dictates. The shovel pass was a safety net...the call was good...the execution was terrible.

Temo

Reaction score
ABQCOWBOY;3206636 said:
I'm certain he will, just as will everybody else who watched this game. Bama is not a great team IMO. They were completely beatable.

Completely agree. Not a single great team in the country this year, and any of 4 or so teams could have been champions, including Texas.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
ABQCOWBOY;3206636 said:

And Texas wasn't?

xWraithx

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile just sent me a cell phone pic of his bare ***... not sure what to do about this...

utrunner07

Reaction score
Temo;3206641 said:
Completely agree. Not a single great team in the country this year, and any of 4 or so teams could have been champions, including Texas.

Got to agree. Would have been a GREAT year for playoffs...to bad its always all about the money.

DIAF

DivaLover159
Reaction score
ABQCOWBOY;3206636 said:

But they didn't get beat. Texas did.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
xWraithx;3206645 said:
Hostile just sent me a cell phone pic of his bare ***... not sure what to do about this...

Do what Bob would do........punch the clown.