Hot Boyz

MyFairLady

Reaction score
Nope, he wanted to be a part of it and was denied
Exclusionary practices, at the direction of your defensive team captains, is this is the best way to promote unity among the defensive unit. You can tell it works by the tight knit nature of our players on Sundays.

SackMaster

Reaction score
If you wanna see something really cringe worthy check out gethotboyz.com

35 bucks for a J Smooth #54 t shirt good lord.

For 6 grand you can even have dinner with these clowns. If I had the cash I would totally do it but I don't think they would like to hear what I have to say.
Ya, I might get one hell of a butt whooping after letting these guys know how I feel.
:laugh:

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Is your god a vengeful monster who needs to be self aggrandized or he/she will destroy the offender? If so then I agree with your statement. My god happens to be much more chill and would never worry about something so trivial.
I don't know if it bothers my God, but it bothers me! You have a problem with that?

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
Exclusionary practices, at the direction of your defensive team captains, is this is the best way to promote unity among the defensive unit. You can tell it works by the tight knit nature of our players on Sundays.
Thats what bothered me so much. I honestly hate Tank Lawrence. Loud mouth and no action.

Motorola

Reaction score
It’s ridiculous.

Nicknames need to be earned. They never accomplished anything.
Also, sports teams nicknames - be it for a player, a unit, or the whole squad -
are mostly created by fans, or the media covering them.
And they usually are the best ones.

JayFord

Reaction score
Imo no part of any team should get any nicknames until you play in a super bowl

plymkr

Reaction score
Those morons let taco be a leader of the hot boyz but kept Sean Lee excluded. That tells you everything you need to know about that!
What a minute. Sean Lee was never an official Hot Boy? Is there any other secrets you guys are keeping from me?