Hot Boyz

J817

Reaction score
Those morons let taco be a leader of the hot boyz but kept Sean Lee excluded. That tells you everything you need to know about that!

https://www.dallascowboys.com/news/cowbuzz-hot-boyz-have-their-official-team-photo

yb9gosasg3sfe8zcgkta.jpg

bigE79

Reaction score
Those morons let taco be a leader of the hot boyz but kept Sean Lee excluded. That tells you everything you need to know about that!
Do you really think the general would have wanted to be part of that?..I'm positive he would want nothing to do with it.

RoboQB

Reaction score
Is your god a vengeful monster who needs to be self aggrandized or he/she will destroy the offender? If so then I agree with your statement. My god happens to be much more chill and would never worry about something so trivial.

My 8th grade English teacher was a vengeful monster.

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
Not that I'm saying you're wrong,but how do you know this?...I just can't see lee wanting that.
It was reported when they first started doing this dumb sheet. The other day I heard Broadus and Mike Fisher say it again, how this was divisive

FiveSuperBowls

Reaction score
The Hot Boyz were a rap group based out of New Orleans in the early 2000s. You know, Lil Wayne, BG, Juvenile and Turk. Idk if they are referencing them or not but yea there it is.
Got it, thanks

NeathBlue

Reaction score
Have you ever been to the 10 bells or christ church in whitechapel?.I know stupid question but im into the ripper case stuff.

Lived in London for a few years back in the mid 1980’s, but rarely went to the Whitechapel area... Never went in the Ten Bells, but did go in the Blind Beggar where the Krays famously shot someone.