Hot Boyz

MyFairLady

Reaction score
If you wanna see something really cringe worthy check out gethotboyz.com

35 bucks for a J Smooth #54 t shirt good lord.

For 6 grand you can even have dinner with these clowns. If I had the cash I would totally do it but I don't think they would like to hear what I have to say.

GMO415

Reaction score
86ZZ2tk.gif

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
If you wanna see something really cringe worthy check out gethotboyz.com

35 bucks for a J Smooth #54 t shirt good lord.

For 6 grand you can even have dinner with these clowns. If I had the cash I would totally do it but I don't think they would like to hear what I have to say.
Let’s all pool the funds together and whoever goes to the dinner is required to just bludgeon them with comments about how terrible they are at football and how stupid the Hotboyz name is

MyFairLady

Reaction score
God should be capitalized......just saying.
Is your god a vengeful monster who needs to be self aggrandized or he/she will destroy the offender? If so then I agree with your statement. My god happens to be much more chill and would never worry about something so trivial.

Praxit

Reaction score
..hate to say it, but that was as bad as JJ Watt wearing a Letterman's jacket riding a Black Stallion to New England. Brady & Co sent them home like kids who got their candy stolen.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
Let’s all pool the funds together and whoever goes to the dinner is required to just bludgeon them with comments about how terrible they are at football and how stupid the Hotboyz name is
I would chip in for 200 bucks if we were guaranteed at least 1 hour of face time and we were allowed to bring in some film.

JJHLH1

Reaction score
Is your god a vengeful monster who needs to be self aggrandized or he/she will destroy the offender? If so then I agree with your statement. My god happens to be much more chill and would never worry about something so trivial.

This comment reminds me of the old joke:

Jerry Jones is a self-made man who worships his creator.