Hot Boyz

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
If you wanna see something really cringe worthy check out gethotboyz.com

35 bucks for a J Smooth #54 t shirt good lord.

For 6 grand you can even have dinner with these clowns. If I had the cash I would totally do it but I don't think they would like to hear what I have to say.

Disgusting. That proves that they really don’t care about winning. They are literally just piggybacking off the brand of the Cowboys, which is fine (sort of), but it needs to be deserved. Put in effort. Play up to your contract. Actually act like you want to win. Then I’d let this stupid Hot Boyz and Clear Eye View stuff slide, but they don’t do any of that and it’s clear where their focus is, and it’s not on Football or winning.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Doesn't it make you cringe just saying it? :facepalm:

Never said it.

Those guys are just an embarrassment. Even if they were playing lights out i would.never ju.p on that train.

This is just such a cheap way to make money: create a name that spounds good, transports a certain vibe for your targeted customers. But in the end is nothing more than hot air.

Well thats what we should call them: Hot Air.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
If you wanna see something really cringe worthy check out gethotboyz.com

35 bucks for a J Smooth #54 t shirt good lord.

For 6 grand you can even have dinner with these clowns. If I had the cash I would totally do it but I don't think they would like to hear what I have to say.

Not to misunderstand that deal.

They pay me 6 grands to have dinner with them ? Right ?!

bigE79

Reaction score
Lived in London for a few years back in the mid 1980’s, but rarely went to the Whitechapel area... Never went in the Ten Bells, but did go in the Blind Beggar where the Krays famously shot someone.
Thanks for the reply..it's my life quest to visit london, especially the whitechapel area and visit the graves of the victims to show my respects..thanks again.

nathanlt

Reaction score
How about the "We-came-up-with-a-dumb-slogan-and-now-we'll-try-to-get-back-to-business" 'Boys

Reactions: CWR

KeepinTime

Reaction score
86ZZ2tk.gif
He’s too much.