Hot Draft Rumor page leading up to the draft

Setackin

radioactivecowboy88
Reaction score
I don't know. Garrett Bowles kind of looks like the dumb and dumber guys.
Then he ends having a Wonderlic score at the level of low grade bean dip.
I prefer my lineman smart...or at least relatively so.

:lmao: He needs to change that hair cut and grow some kind of facial hair lol

bonafidebanter

Reaction score
Don't fall for it Cleveland!! It's a trap!! None of those QB's from NE ever pan out. Don't do it!!

Sydla

Reaction score
That trade rumor has been pretty much squashed the last few days. New England is not trading him.

Latest trade rumor blowing through Philly was the 14th pick for Malcolm Butler. Seems more rumor than juicy nugget though.

pacy

82 WITTEN 82
Reaction score
Latest trade rumor blowing through Philly was the 14th pick for Malcolm Butler. Seems more rumor than juicy nugget though.

I don't know. As much I would love the Eagles to lose their 1st round pick, I just can't get over the fact that the Patriots would pick 14th.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I don't know. As much I would love the Eagles to lose their 1st round pick, I just can't get over the fact that the Patriots would pick 14th.

Get ready for it.

Somehow I do not see the Patriots going until pick #72 to draft someone.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

That's the part that would bother me too.

funkytown

Reaction score
Get ready for it.

Somehow I do not see the Patriots going until pick #72 to draft someone.

They will find a way to move up or acquire a 1st or 2nd round pick.

Its clear they don't want Butler, I think he has to go. Still wonder if they pull off a trade for Jimmy G.

tm1119

Reaction score
That trade rumor has been pretty much squashed the last few days. New England is not trading him.

If the Pats don't move Jimmy G it's going to be incredibly stupid. Don't care who it is and how many Super Bowls they've won, there's just no logical reason for them to keep him.

skinsscalper

Reaction score
If the Pats don't move Jimmy G it's going to be incredibly stupid. Don't care who it is and how many Super Bowls they've won, there's just no logical reason for them to keep him.
Considering that he's a goner next season anyway, I agree. Get something for the kid. Anything. I'd be running to the phone for Cleveland's #12 if it were me. But, then again, I don't have 5 Lombardi trophies sitting behind glass either.

ceerrece

Reaction score
  • UCLA DL Eli Ankou worked out fro the Rams, Chargers, and Cowboys while visiting with the Colts and Packers. (John Kryk)

reddyuta

Reaction score
how dumb are the Browns?they have a chance to draft a once in a lifetime pass rush prospect and they are rumored to draft a 1 year starter at Qb who **** the bed in the only game i watched him play and was frankly terrible till the end of the game.

DFWJC

Reaction score
I see the argument for trading him.

However:
  1. he's still cheap,
  2. they can trade him later, and
  3. if Brady goes down they still think they can contend with him