Hot Draft Rumor page leading up to the draft

fishspill

Reaction score
Could happen, but what really differentiates the DBs and 28 and the DBs at 60? I have said all along no matter who you take at 28 there will be warts.
I think they want 2 CBs. If they get one at #28 then they know they'll have at least 1. That's what differentiates them. It sounds nuts but I'm not yet in the party that is convinced the team has figured out the draft game. I still expect them to do things that are wrong headed. Maybe it's the conditioning.

Whoever they get they've bought the benefit of the doubt. That said, draft is tomorrow. Not the time for observers to take half-measure views. Time for white-hot sports opinion and pushing all chips into the center. We are but the consumed masses.

reddyuta

Reaction score
so Mayock picks Harris at 11th overall and Takk to the Skins.Jackson at 18.that could be a nightmare scenario for us.Watt goes to miami at 22.Tre white is our pick and i dont like him at all.

Last edited:

Macnalty

Reaction score
You are conversing with an enormous skeptic when it comes to this FO and coaching staff. Look no further than the 2nd round picks of the last 15 years.
No one has the draft figured out, that is some myth, not even the Pats. You do the best you can and then cross your fingers as the current metrics in 2017 still leave plenty of room for doubt about each selection.
I am personally hoping for DB picks with two of our first three selections, and we need to donate a pick for backup QB if we want to play in the adult pool. If we do not have a coach that can groom a QB than hire one, the Patriots have made a killing on their grooming of backup QB's and it looks like they have another in the pipeline with Jimmy Garoppolo seems like Front Office 101, it never sunk in at Valley Ranch, maybe the new HQ will be different.

Sydla

Reaction score

The article paints a less definitive light than the tweet, but this is a rumor thread soooo.

Normally I'd dismiss this because of the stupidity required to make that move, but it is the Browns....

I am not buying this. They can't be that dumb.

Sydla

Reaction score
I think they want 2 CBs. If they get one at #28 then they know they'll have at least 1. That's what differentiates them. It sounds nuts but I'm not yet in the party that is convinced the team has figured out the draft game. I still expect them to do things that are wrong headed. Maybe it's the conditioning.

Whoever they get they've bought the benefit of the doubt. That said, draft is tomorrow. Not the time for observers to take half-measure views. Time for white-hot sports opinion and pushing all chips into the center. We are but the consumed masses.

How many drafts before you begin to believe they aren't total nitwits at drafting?

DCBoysfan

Hardwork and Dedication
Reaction score
I think Dallas may trade the pick to a team looking to get back in the first round.

timb2

Reaction score
Watch Jimmy Garrapolo to be traded. I have the Pats trading up with the Browns so they can get Myles Garrett. Garrapolo is the key for the trade

AmishCowboy

if you ain't first, you're last
Reaction score
I saw a rumor somewhere that Dallas really likes Obi Melifonwu as a possible trade up in round 1. I'll try and find the exact post but was wondering if anyone has heard that
Please no, I think this guy is a bust, don't like him or Watt

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Maybe this is the year you will be converted.