Hottest Movie Actress of All Time Tournament [Expanded Brackets Posts 265 & 266]

Status
Not open for further replies.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Championship

0Kls5Yl.jpg

LOL!!! Who's dresses sell at auction for big $$$? Farrah is as average and boring as you can get. This poll is a complete joke.

Last edited:

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
LOL!!! Who's dresses sell at auction for big $$$? Farrah is as average and boring as you can get. This poll is a complete joke.

lol

Okay. So, the thread is up to 22 pages. Over 400 total posts. During its run, you have dissed:

--while posting five videos. All Marilyn Monroe. At least you tossed in a little love for Grace Kelly when @timb2 voted Gong Li over her in his bracket. :muttley:

You are a Monroe fan. Much respect. Heck. I made Monroe a 3-seed based upon timb2's 32-actress list [post 160] . The thread saw the original 4-round bracket expanded to 7 rounds. With that, I made Monroe a #1 seed in a single bracket [West bracket, #6] of 32 other actresses within a quadrupled inflated field of 128 actresses.

It is easy for me to understand your infatuation for Monroe. However, I am curious about the "this poll is a complete joke" summation though.

My bracket (not really a 'poll' :p ) illustrated Monroe reaching the final four of a 128-actress contest. Five straight 'victories'. Five rounds. Out of seven total rounds.

My 'poll' had Monroe surviving in five-sevenths of the entire bracket. Monroe made it through 70% of my bracket, which I graphically described every round's pairing, win and defeat. Am I correct assuming that, in your opinion, ANY 'poll' of ANY description or length, which does not have Monroe predestinedly enthroned at the top, should be considered as an entire waste of someone else's opinion?

Last edited:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
lol

Okay. So, the thread is up to 22 pages. Over 400 total posts. During its run, you have dissed:

--while posting five videos. All Marilyn Moore. At least you tossed in a little love for Grace Kelly when @timb2 voted Gong Li over her in his bracket. :muttley:

You are a Moore fan. Much respect. Heck. I made Moore a 3-seed based upon timb2's 32-actress list [post 160] . The thread saw the original 4-round bracket expanded to 7 rounds. With that, I made Moore a #1 seed in a single bracket [West bracket, #6] of 32 other actresses within a quadrupled inflated field of 128 actresses.

It is easy for me to understand your infatuation for Moore. However, I am curious about the "this poll is a complete joke" summation though.

My bracket (not really a 'poll' :p ) illustrated Moore reaching the final four of a 128-actress contest. Five straight 'victories'. Five rounds. Out of seven total rounds.

My 'poll' had Moore surviving in five-sevenths of the entire bracket. Moore made it through 70% of my bracket, which I graphically described every round's pairing, win and defeat. Am I correct assuming that, in your opinion, ANY 'poll' of ANY description or length, which does not have Moore predestinedly enthroned at the top, should be considered as an entire waste of someone else's opinion?
You need to watch your autocorrect. Lol

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You need to watch your autocorrect. Lol
Oh I wish I could blame my multiple typing errors on autocorrect. :laugh:It is what happens when someone as longwinded as me quickly types a post before leaving for work, WHILE running late. :p
Are you saying you don't know who Marilyn Moore is? I thought everyone knows Marilyn Moore!
CraftyFarAracari-max-1mb.gif

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
...and it seems to me you lived your life
Like a candle in the wind

Never knowing who to cling to
When the polls set in

And I would have liked to have known you
But I was just a CowboysZone poster

Your candle burned out long before
Your legend ever did...

visionary

Reaction score
lol

--while posting five videos. All Marilyn Monroe. At least you tossed in a little love for Grace Kelly when @timb2 voted Gong Li over her in his bracket. :muttley:

You are a Monroe fan. Much respect. Heck. I made Monroe a 3-seed based upon timb2's 32-actress list [post 160] . The thread saw the original 4-round bracket expanded to 7 rounds. With that, I made Monroe a #1 seed in a single bracket [West bracket, #6] of 32 other actresses within a quadrupled inflated field of 128 actresses.

It is easy for me to understand your infatuation for Monroe. However, I am curious about the "this poll is a complete joke" summation though.

My bracket (not really a 'poll' :p ) illustrated Monroe reaching the final four of a 128-actress contest. Five straight 'victories'. Five rounds. Out of seven total rounds.

My 'poll' had Monroe surviving in five-sevenths of the entire bracket. Monroe made it through 70% of my bracket, which I graphically described every round's pairing, win and defeat. Am I correct assuming that, in your opinion, ANY 'poll' of ANY description or length, which does not have Monroe predestinedly enthroned at the top, should be considered as an entire waste of someone else's opinion?

anyone who dissed Salma Hayek is dead to me

Status
Not open for further replies.