How about trading CD?

BigD_95

Reaction score
The reason I say this is he whined and carried on about the last playoff game against Green Bay. He was responsible because he didn't perform well either. I saw him drop a couple right in his hands or let's say some catchable passes. He moaned and whined about Dak's performance when he should have been supporting Dak. I don't believe that a Michael Irving would have reacted in that manner, do you?The whole team played bad. Disfunction at its worst.

you should be banned! - just kidding

CeeDee is the most talented player on the team, and you want to trade him away? Come on!

He is the top priority on signing to a new contract. Then Parsons.

They are the only 2 players on the team that are top 5 in their positions in the NFL.

and
Michael Irving had Troy Akiman as his QB. CD was stuck with Dak.

Sheepherder

Reaction score
Wouldn't trade CeeDee because he's the Cowboys best offensive weapon but I'd have no problem trading Micah Parsons, he looks great against bad teams but in big games and the playoffs, he's just average....

CeeDee is the most talented player on the team, and you want to trade him away? Come on!

They are the only 2 players on the team that are top 5 in their positions in the NFL.

and
Its a matter of opinion to me, Parsons is the best player on this team.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Weird take.

Dak fans are crazy people that think this way, folks.
It’s a joke bro. I’ve actually agreed it’s time to move on from Dak.

Although I know you take heat from a lot of people so you gotta be on guard lately. So I get it

FVSTONE

Reaction score
The reason I say this is he whined and carried on about the last playoff game against Green Bay. He was responsible because he didn't perform well either. I saw him drop a couple right in his hands or let's say some catchable passes. He moaned and whined about Dak's performance when he should have been supporting Dak. I don't believe that a Michael Irving would have reacted in that manner, do you?The whole team played bad. Disfunction at its worst.
The Cardinals are loaded with great picks and they could add to those picks by trading Murry ahead of the draft for maybe a couple of twos and threes at which point the Cardinals could then put together a major trade package for both Prescot and CeeDee. This could have all the making of another Herchel Walker or Ricky Williams type trade. The Cowboys could then get themselves a decent 1st rd QB and have a ton of picks to make this draft and possibly 2025's draft world beaters for the Cowboys. Okay guys it's time for me to wakeup for my nap..............LOL!

Motorola

Reaction score
I would dangle Parsons to Atlanta for their 2 number 1s and their 2 plus bijon
OKAY ----- you need to be specific with what YOU WANT the Falcons to give up for Parsons.
You stated '2 number 1s' - what years?
You stated 'their 2 -again...which draft year?

Last...but not least...ATL throwing in = 'plus bijon'.
GZ - you really didn't think this thing through - especially from the Falcons' side of this hypothetical transaction.

GroundZero1970

Reaction score
A 1 and 2 this year and a 1 next year Khalil Mack got 4 picks from the bears to the raiders so it's about even.

Chasing6

Reaction score

and
Yes, CD is so good we can't even sign him. We need to see more tea leaves first.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
You don't improve your team by getting rid of your best players. That's exactly what Cee Dee is for the Cowboys. Bad idea from the get-go!

NoFurtherQuestions

Reaction score
When ownership uses those players as the reason they can't spend any money in free agency that's what you get.
But that isn't changing if Lamb & Parsons are gone, the same ownership will be here and the same team building problems will remain. Some people here think elite talent can be plucked out of the air just like that.

NoFurtherQuestions

Reaction score
“Winning” isn’t on these guys mind. Money and brand is.
So basically just like our ownership

I wonder where the players get it from. But let's trade everyone while the same ownership stays and hope the new group of players are unicorns that won't be affected by the same culture that has been here for decades

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
This is why waiting to pay Lamb is the stupidest idea:

Amon Ra St Brown is not a top 5 WR. It’s even arguable whether or not Amon Ra St Brown is a top 10 WR. Amon Ra St Brown just unnecessarily made CeeDee Lamb that much more expensive.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Does the Herschel Walker trade ring s bell for you?
That has absolutely nothing to do with Cee Dee. That was nothing short of a legalized robbery that Jimmy pulled on Minnesota. It was more than enough to get their GM fired and it did just that. Trading Cee Dee would have a devastating effect on the Dallas offense. It's just a foolish idea. He is their go-to guy in the passing game. Doing without him would deal a devastating blow to their offensive firepower.

Last edited:

Chasing6

Reaction score
That has absolutely nothing to do with Cee Dee. That was nothing short of a legalized robbery that Jimmy pulled on Minnesota. It was more than enough to get their GM fired and it did just that. Trading Cee Dee would have a devastating effect on the Dallas offense. It's just a foolish idea. He is their go-to guy in the passing game. Doing without him would deal a devastating blow to their offensive firepower.
KC trade for old man Hill received 1st, 2nd, 4th and plus a 5th and a 6th the following year.

CD would would require significantly more if we had a GM who had a clue of what he was doing.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
KC trade for old man Hill received 1st, 2nd, 4th and plus a 5th and a 6th the following year.

CD would would require significantly more if we had a GM who had a clue of what he was doing.
I'd like to see that happen as much as anyone, but Jerry and Stephen would be hard pressed to manage such an impressive trade. Miracles are rare and they usually come out at the bottom, rather than the top. It costs nothing to dream, though . . . :rolleyes:

Davidlee1973

Reaction score
Wouldn't trade CeeDee because he's the Cowboys best offensive weapon but I'd have no problem trading Micah Parsons, he looks great against bad teams but in big games and the playoffs, he's just average....
Not at what he is going to cost. Trade him to the bears for their number 9 pick. Draft Brian Thomas jr