How bad can a QB be

IAmLegend

Reaction score
He had 2 dimes today that resulted in TD’s. Aside from that, Dak had probably his worst game of the season in a really important game, given the circumstances. Just horribly inaccurate all game long and once again did not secure the ball when getting sacked (O-Line struggled too, I know). Weird to say about a guy who just threw for 455 yards on 42/54 passing, but it’s true. Those mistakes are too costly in games like this.

We should’ve beat this banged-up eagles team handily today. We’re much better than them. He single-handedly kept them in the game with all his turnovers. It’s a problem. This good Dak, bad Dak game is not gonna cut it. It will cost us eventually (obviously).

Last edited:

kumizi

Reaction score
He needs to bleepin stop fumbling. He usually doesn’t throw picks but that one that led to the first Philly TD was ugly.

I’m conflicted. I like that we’re winning but I don’t wanna be stuck with this guy long term.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Wentz 222 yards passing.

It's almost as though ever since he tore his leg off at the knee he's been utterly useless ...

Maybe its still in his head. But he sure doesnt look like the old wentz.

River82

Reaction score
Maybe its still in his head. But he sure doesnt look like the old wentz.

If you're a pocket passer the injury he had wouldn't affect him. But Wentz was a big, strong, mobile QB. He'll never be the same, that was a serious injury and I kept trying to tell everyone just how serious that injury was