How bad can a QB be

NumOneQB

Reaction score
I’ve said this before but I always wonder how much football people here watch outside of the Cowboys? Most NFL games are close. You want to see blowouts and runaways, then you need to watch more college ball. Me personally, the college game blows away the NFL, imo, as far as entertainment value goes...

Dorsett33

Reaction score
He had 2 dimes today that resulted in TD’s. Aside from that, Dak had by far his worst game of the season in a really important game. Just horribly inaccurate all game long and once again did not secure the ball when getting sacked.

We should’ve beat this eagles team handily today. We’re much better than them. He kept them in the game. It’s a problem. This good Dak, bad Dak game is not gonna cut it. It will cost us eventually (obviously).
What?!?! He completed 42 passes for 455 yards 3 tds 2ints and a lost fumble. His worst game ever? Lmao. You haters kill me. Yeah he missed some throws. Did you see Brady miss a wide open receiver in the endzone? It happens. Trust me...I was fussin when I say he missed a couple throws. But his worst game ever?!?!? Not even close. Get him a QB Coach and a better OC. Did you hear Cooper say, on more than one occasion, that this offense runs a LOT of slants? And the D knew he was running a slant? Come on. You guys gotta quit hating on this guy.

Tenkamenin

Reaction score
He had 2 dimes today that resulted in TD’s. Aside from that, Dak had by far his worst game of the season in a really important game. Just horribly inaccurate all game long and once again did not secure the ball when getting sacked.

We should’ve beat this eagles team handily today. We’re much better than them. He kept them in the game. It’s a problem. This good Dak, bad Dak game is not gonna cut it. It will cost us eventually (obviously).

Dan only missed on 13 passes. And out of the 13 he missed, 2 should’ve been completed. Had he made those completions, we probably wouldn’t have gone into overtime.

Prescott is ultra-reliable when the game is on the line. I had no concerns about losing the game when we won the toss. Under Tony, I never had that confidence even though he pulled through on most instances.

NumOneQB

Reaction score
It's so fringing odd this sentiment. we won we probaly wrapped up the east? Dak had a bad game so did Wince for gosh sakes

Reference my post above about watching the rest of the NFL. Every week I read stuff like “shoulda run away with it” or “shoulda won by 2 TDS”...

Proof

Reaction score
This was not a pretty game by Dak by any stretch. There were quite a few plays that had me banging my head against the wall. But he threw for nearly 500 yards, had 3 tds, had some very clutch plays, and came through when it counted most. And I loved the swagger when they won the toss.

This thread is very untimely.

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
He had 2 dimes today that resulted in TD’s. Aside from that, Dak had probably his worst game of the season in a really important game, given the circumstances. Just horribly inaccurate all game long and once again did not secure the ball when getting sacked (O-Line struggled too, I know). Weird to say about a guy who just threw for 455 yards on 42/54 passing, but it’s true. Those mistakes are too costly in games like this.

We should’ve beat this banged-up eagles team handily today. We’re much better than them. He single-handedly kept them in the game with all his turnovers. It’s a problem. This good Dak, bad Dak game is not gonna cut it. It will cost us eventually (obviously).

Nah this is a typical division game......these things are prone to happen in these matchups......