How bad can a QB be

keysersoze

Reaction score
They hate Dak because Dak dethroned their hero and forced him to retire. They will never like Dak. Their goal is to whine, bash and complain every day, all day long, for the amount of years that Dak is the QB in Dallas. They want to make this forum as uncomfortable for everyone else as possible until Dak is not only replaced but traded. Posters with agendas to the core. Believe it.
Isn’t that considered “Trolling” and against forum rules? Why are they allowed to continuously allowed to pollute the boards with that bs?

Last edited:

Bigdog

Reaction score
No, the offense wouldn't be anymore potent. He would be handing off to Zeke and running the plays that the coach calls. Would the Niners even have more wins if Jimmy G was playing?
I think they would. He did well last year in the limited time in the Niners offense. Opinions vary but I think Jimmy G is better than Dak. Dak might improve and I hope he does but I don’t think he is a franchise Qb who deserves big time contract. I hope I am wrong though.

keysersoze

Reaction score
I think they would. He did well last year in the limited time in the Niners offense. Opinions vary but I think Jimmy G is better than Dak. Dak might improve and I hope he does but I don’t think he is a franchise Qb who deserves big time contract. I hope I am wrong though.
What makes Jimmy G better than Dak? His experience? His stats? His win total??? Please enlighten me with your superbly unbiased opinion. :muttley:

Bigdog

Reaction score
What makes Jimmy G better than Dak? His experience? His stats? His win total??? Please enlighten me with your superbly unbiased opinion. :muttley:
Better accuracy, better pocket presence, willing to throw the ball downfield, quicker release, better at reading a defense. Dak is young and I hope he improves in these areas. I just feel now Jimmy G is better. Just my opinion.

keysersoze

Reaction score
Better accuracy, better pocket presence, willing to throw the ball downfield, quicker release, better at reading a defense. Dak is young and I hope he improves in these areas. I just feel now Jimmy G is better. Just my opinion.
Wait!!!! You saw all that in a total of 7 overall games with 5 of them being meaningless at the end of the season? Are you friggin serious?:facepalm:

Bigdog

Reaction score
Wait!!!! You saw all that in a total of 7 overall games with 5 of them being meaningless at the end of the season? Are you friggin serious?:facepalm:
He tore apart the vaunted Jags defense last year and the when he was in NE their 1st team defense said he was legit. Like I said it is one opinion.

cowfan

Reaction score
Why are people so worrried about Dak Prescott's contract!!! He's going to get a new contract and your heads are going to explode. Someone actually posted that Dak deserves to make $10 to $12 million per year. Personally, I think that to much to pay any athlete, but Blake Bortles will make about $15 million for this season.

Dak and Carson Wentz both had good and bad moments, and they both will be paid. Dak won today's round with Wentz.

keysersoze

Reaction score
He tore apart the vaunted Jags defense last year and the when he was in NE their 1st team defense said he was legit. Like I said it is one opinion.
Dak tore the jags apart too. And NE hasn’t had a solid defense in quite a while. And of course they’d co-sign for him. They milked SF for him. It only benefits the Pats. I’m not impressed. Let him play an entire season before you crown him. He’s proven absolutely nothing. But then again. Some fans will anoint anyone over Dak. It’s sad.

IceBowler

Reaction score
I’ve said this before but I always wonder how much football people here watch outside of the Cowboys? Most NFL games are close. You want to see blowouts and runaways, then you need to watch more college ball. Me personally, the college game blows away the NFL, imo, as far as entertainment value goes...

At least with the Pros, you have to wonder if and how much its rigged. In the college game, there no doubt whatsoever. And I say this having officiated in the NCAA for 11 seasons at several levels. In the Pros, the players pay taxes on their incomes, all 32 teams have a legitimate opportunity to play for a title and everyone must spend the same amount of money on their players.

IceBowler

Reaction score
Dak is the Qb we saw in the first half and he is the Qb we saw in the 4th

Tough to figure

And that is known in every profession as consistency. In professional football it means consistent results whether under pressure or not. What gets me with Dak is his penchant for making the unforced error. Heck, they all play like crap when they're pressed. We did it to Brees, the Bears made Goff look like he'd never played - simply with intense pressure. What Dak needs to clean up are the unforced misses and his ball security. Once that's done, you'd be surprised how much easier these games would be.

Notice, no one said, Bench him or he sucks or trade him or anything like that. But, if you're one of them who cannot see the sense and truth in what I'm saying, then you're here to call out other posters and play internet games - cause you sure aren't very knowledgeable relative to football.

btcutter

Reaction score
.... 3 tds over 200 yds by our wr.

100 yds rushing by our rb.

Great defensive effort.

Still this guy knows how to take it to overtime.

I am so fed up.

I am not a big Dak fan. I am a big Dallas fan.

I enjoyed the win and give him credit for coming back after such a poor showing to allow Eagles to stay in the game and nearly took it away from us. He does need to clean up his game. He will cost us games if he can't protect the ball (that's suppose to be his forte).

Sevenup3000

Reaction score
Dak tore the jags apart too. And NE hasn’t had a solid defense in quite a while. And of course they’d co-sign for him. They milked SF for him. It only benefits the Pats. I’m not impressed. Let him play an entire season before you crown him. He’s proven absolutely nothing. But then again. Some fans will anoint anyone over Dak. It’s sad.

Let us be serious...not ANYONE...to "those" people someone like Watson is trash just like Dak...

Now someone like Mayfield..."well now...he is better than Dak could ever hope to be!"

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ugly game for him. But we left with a W and that's all that matters. He does need to improve his ball security and accuracy on certain throws but for now, I'm happy we beat the Eagles.

He's had 2 years now of UGLY games....and he's not getting better but worse......tick tock tick tock trust me Jerry is not blind or that stupid....

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Its crazy to look at the game stats and realize if the eagles make that pat they most likely win.

Sevenup3000

Reaction score
And that is known in every profession as consistency. In professional football it means consistent results whether under pressure or not. What gets me with Dak is his penchant for making the unforced error. Heck, they all play like crap when they're pressed. We did it to Brees, the Bears made Goff look like he'd never played - simply with intense pressure. What Dak needs to clean up are the unforced misses and his ball security. Once that's done, you'd be surprised how much easier these games would be.

Notice, no one said, Bench him or he sucks or trade him or anything like that. But, if you're one of them who cannot see the sense and truth in what I'm saying, then you're here to call out other posters and play internet games - cause you sure aren't very knowledgeable relative to football.

No one said bench him? This forum wanted him benched and traded after losing to the Giants in 2016...what the world are you talking about?