How bad was going back to work Monday?

DMOB

Reaction score
Would like to hear how everybodys day went. Mine pure crap, caught hell from alot of different people. Even people that don't even know I'm a Cowboys fan.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
DMOB;1301048 said:
Would like to hear how everybodys day went. Mine pure crap, caught hell from alot of different people. Even people that don't even know I'm a Cowboys fan.

Everybody I talked to was saying oh man sorry about the game. I just said I'm used to it by now. lol

Mansta54

Reaction score
It sucked!! I live in Foreskin land (maryland). I heard crap from those idiots all day long.....

btgboys41

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I had the nicest people bypass saying hello just to laugh in my face about the game. Most of these people are scared to fully by into another team for fear of losing but they have no problem taking it to me. No biggie though. True, loyal fans can take the heat, vent and come back looking for more blood. This loss hurt so much that it strengthened my resolve and dedication. These are the days my friend hat you wear the jerseys and hats. I'm angry, but I sit ready for more starting at teh combines next month.

GO BOYS.

Gus

Reaction score
I kew this was going to be a long, long week...and, with the Eagles winning yesterday, it was 100 times worse! Believe me, no one here wants to live near the Philadelphia area right now...it's pure hell!

Nightstalker

Reaction score
It was pretty bad. I had alot of Niner fans come out and point out out mistakes (as if they did any better this season) and even people wo dont watch the games came out and said how they say highlights on the news. It's almost the end of my work day and I feel like if anyone else comes and says something about the game, I will jump out of my chair and hit them in the head with the keyboard and jab my pen is their eye socket!!! LOL! Good times..ohh yeah...good times.

Other than that...the day wasnt half bad. :)

alancdc

Reaction score
DMOB;1301048 said:

Better than getting up at 8 to go to church the next morning I tell ya that! Tough to go in with a positive attitude after a game like that! (and the 5th of Vodka I consumed didn't help either)

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
if a cowboys loss makes your life miserable maybe its time to stop watching football. its just a game. great to be a fan, but when it takes over your emotions, then it gets unhealthy

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
The guy who works in the same off ice as me just after lunch dropped his pencil and said "oops, I Romo'ed it." He had gone all day without a comment before that.

SupermanXx

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile;1301088 said:
The guy who works in the same off ice as me just after lunch dropped his pencil and said "oops, I Romo'ed it." He had gone all day without a comment before that.

is he on his way to the ER as we speak, with "loser" written on his forehead, as he should be?

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
SupermanXx;1301096 said:
is he on his way to the ER as we speak, with "loser" written on his forehead, as he should be?
Naw, I embraced the hatred and broke his ribs.

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
I am unemployed so it wasnt too bad at all. :laugh2:

Actually I had job training today and meet some Eagle fans so it wasnt too great. :banghead:

Mansta54

Reaction score
LatinMind;1301087 said:
if a cowboys loss makes your life miserable maybe its time to stop watching football. its just a game. great to be a fan, but when it takes over your emotions, then it gets unhealthy

I don't think too many "Die hard" fans will agree with this. I'm miserable after every loss and feel like a million bucks after every win. It's called being a true fan and its ok.. I wouldn't change nothing about it. Can't wait until next season already...

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
Mansta54;1301106 said:
I don't think too many "Die hard" fan will agree with this. I'm miserable after every loss and feel like a million bucks after every win. It's called being a true fan and its ok.. I wouldn't change nothing about it. Can't wait until next season already...

u can be a diehard fan and keep stable.

SupermanXx

Benched
Reaction score
Mansta54;1301106 said:
I don't think too many "Die hard" fan will agree with this. I'm miserable after every loss and feel like a million bucks after every win. It's called being a true fan and its ok.. I wouldn't change nothing about it. Can't wait until next season already...

:hammer:

as a matter of fact....

:hammer: :hammer:

alancdc

Reaction score
Hostile;1301100 said:
Naw, I embraced the hatred and broke his ribs.

Some of Mickey's best advice to Rocky in his first fight! "Go for the ribs see!"

SupermanXx

Benched
Reaction score
LatinMind;1301109 said:
u can be a diehard fan and keep stable.

UnstableMolecules.jpg