How bad was going back to work Monday?

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Timbo2st;1301314 said:
Because I stated a fact?

As of now, the Eagles are in, while the Cowobys are out.

There's nothing wrong with that.
Do the words "Our House" mean anything to you?

If not, then shoot your mouth off again.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Timbo2st;1301314 said:
Because I stated a fact?

It's called trolling. Read the Guidelines.

Strike 2 1/2

DeathToTheSkinS

Reaction score
Timbo2st;1301314 said:
Because I stated a fact?

quick question: y are u on at this board? u didnt lose to the cowboys or beat them in the playoffs, u barely beat the giants but nonetheless u did beat them...so y not goto a saints board or to igglephans.com or something? u have no bussiness dissing this team when u should be focused on the saints who have still flew under the radar of the media and all the hype.

Mansta54

Reaction score
DeathToTheSkinS;1301346 said:
quick question: y are u on at this board? u didnt lose to the cowboys or beat them in the playoffs, u barely beat the giants but nonetheless u did beat them...so y not goto a saints board or to igglephans.com or something? u have no bussiness dissing this team when u should be focused on the saints who have still flew under the radar of the media and all the hype.

Especially when they're won absolutely nothing. This is proof :trophy:

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Timbo2st;1301344 said:
What was strike 1?

This came out of nowhere.

Here it is.

200px-Baseball_umpire_2004.jpg

Kilyin

Reaction score
Eagles will be at home watching TV soon enough. I'm looking for an early exit from the playoffs this weekend, how bout you?

SacredStar

Reaction score
I work in the heart of Packerland, Wisconsin, and the Pack fans hate the Cowboys fiercely.

Right when I got to work, a Bear fan came up to me and offered his condolences, saying keep your head up, he's been through more pain than any Cowboy fan ever has. He also reminded me that if any Packer fans gave me crap, just mention the "4th and 26" play Green bay gave up to the Eagles a few years back that knocked the Packers out of the playoffs. that was just as bad as Saturday choke.

So, right after that, one by one, Packer fans came up laughing shouting "how 'bout them Cowboys".

They were saying that it would have been better to lose 40-0 than losing the way Dallas did.

I agreed. Dallas choked. 7 minutes left in the game with a 7 point lead, the safety, the TD following the safety, and then the infamous botched field goal = CHOKE.

But I reminded them that they were one down from a Super Bowl berth, 4th and 26, and they gave it up just like Dallas and yes, Choked!!

You could see the pain return to them.....they have not forgotten. That one hurt.

Just like this one hurts. Big time.

Didn't get any hassle the remainder of the day.

StevenOtero

Reaction score
I had the normal people rag on me. Then I had some people that don't even watch football rag on me. Just a wonderful day at school. I'm sure people that I didn't see will get on me tomorrow.

StevenOtero

Reaction score
BlueStar22;1301507 said:
I took off today.
I wish I had that luxury. New semester stared today, so new classes. We have a block schedule at my HS. Four 90min. classes a day for one semester.

DeathToTheSkinS

Reaction score
otero1;1301516 said:
I wish I had that luxury. New semester stared today, so new classes. We have a block schedule at my HS. Four 90min. classes a day for one semester.

used to have block schedule at mine now we got the 6 classes aday only one class of 90 minutes, so ppl had to get there hits in quick with me.

jgboys1

Reaction score
I am in jet and giant country, so it was not so bad at work today.If they tried to say anything to me I just:clubbed: !GET OUT OF HERE!

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
bbgun;1301541 said:
People here have jobs? Wow.

:lmao:

Some of us even have jobs that allow us to peruse the board throughout the day. :p:

Nothing says unproductive quite like feeding your cowboyszone addiction from the comfort of your work desk.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Bleu Star;1301612 said:
:lmao:

Some of us even have jobs that allow us to peruse the board throughout the day. :p:

Nothing says unproductive quite like feeding your cowboyszone addiction from the comfort of your work desk.
For 4 figures per week.

;)