How bad was going back to work Monday?

juck

Reaction score
the only thing that held me from blowing up today was knowing that the mavs are winning,and there is a lot of B-Ball fans at my job.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
LatinMind;1301109 said:
u can be a diehard fan and keep stable.
Maybe you can. If you can, I applaud you for it if that's what you're looking for.

Me personally, it wears on me and I happen to like it that way. Call me a masochist, but don't try and give me advice that it's just a game and I should remember that.

That works for you, fine. It would never work for me.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
DMOB;1301048 said:
Would like to hear how everybodys day went. Mine pure crap, caught hell from alot of different people. Even people that don't even know I'm a Cowboys fan.

Mine wasn't as bad as I expected. My boss (the Bears fan) and my colleague (the Skins fan) both were mum. Neither mentioned football to me as they normally do on Mondays. It had become our weekly ritual this year to discuss the NFL football events of the previous week with each other in passing. I think they both know how torn up about it I probably am and thus they decided not to even mention it. Works for me. :)

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Hostile;1301088 said:
The guy who works in the same off ice as me just after lunch dropped his pencil and said "oops, I Romo'ed it." He had gone all day without a comment before that.

omg.. That is sooo bad on so many levels. :eek:

Mansta54

Reaction score
DMOB;1301123 said:

Me either!!! I enjoy the up and down feelings of winning and losing with the Cowboys. I'm not sure that a die hard fan can be stable, thats the beauty of it. You go through the emotions of the win or loss then you regroup for the next game. Stable sounds boring to me....

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Mansta54;1301106 said:
I don't think too many "Die hard" fans will agree with this. I'm miserable after every loss and feel like a million bucks after every win. It's called being a true fan and its ok.. I wouldn't change nothing about it. Can't wait until next season already...

You and me both man... You and me both... :starspin

SupermanXx

Benched
Reaction score
Bleu Star;1301133 said:
omg.. That is sooo bad on so many levels. :eek:

well... sorta.

you see, from Hostile's point of view, he enjoys it when guys "drop the soap", so to speak

lol, kidding

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
SupermanXx;1301140 said:
well... sorta.

you see, from Hostile's point of view, he enjoys it when guys "drop the soap", so to speak

lol, kidding

:muttley: :muttley: :muttley:

Mansta54

Reaction score
Timbo2st;1301151 said:
My day went great, as a matter of fact.

Question for you!!! Do you still dust your SB trophy case even if it stays EMPTY? I'm curious!!!

SupermanXx

Benched
Reaction score
Timbo2st;1301151 said:
My day went great, as a matter of fact.

b/c you had the time of your life last night with Jeff Garcia. and twice this morning.

Timbo2st

Benched
Reaction score
Mansta54;1301159 said:
Question for you!!! Do you still dust your SB trophy case even if it stays EMPTY? I'm curious!!!

Your team just lost this weekend and hasn't won a playoff game in a decade, so you really shouldn't be talking right now.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
I walked in and gave everyone the meanist look I could muster.......No Problems.

Mansta54

Reaction score
Timbo2st;1301165 said:
Your team just lost this weekend and hasn't won a playoff game in a decade, so you really shouldn't be talking right now.

Of course I can talk, this is a Cowboys forum. Now about that SB Trophy case????

:trophy:

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
Timbo2st;1301165 said:

I still dont remember the Penn St. logo until AFTER they won their Bowl Game... Hmmm...

SupermanXx

Benched
Reaction score
Cbz40;1301170 said:
I walked in and gave everyone the meanist look I could muster.......No Problems.

that, and you sent everyone in the room to their maker with that fart gas that gets worse and worse with age (b/c the ole pipe, your colon, has gotten rotten and rusty with age, thereby making the gas that comes out of it nuclear waste)

hahaha

DMOB

Reaction score
Timbo2st;1301165 said:
Call me goofy, but you are on OUR message board.....so beat it!

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Timbo2st;1301165 said:
You're on a Cowboys forum, so follow your own advice. This is our house. You do NOT tell us what to talk about.