How bad was going back to work Monday?

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
SupermanXx;1301182 said:
that, and you sent everyone in the room to their maker with that fart gas that gets worse and worse with age (b/c the ole pipe, your colon, has gotten rotten and rusty with age, thereby making the gas that comes out of it nuclear waste)

hahaha

I'm fixing to show youuuuuu some gas.....;) :D

Timbo2st

Benched
Reaction score
Mansta54;1301173 said:
Of course I can talk, this is a Cowboys forum. Now about that SB Trophy case????

:trophy:

SEA12501070450.jpg

PADA12701080141.jpg

Mansta54

Reaction score
DMOB;1301184 said:
Call me goofy, but you are on OUR message board.....so beat it!

Come back after you put something meaningful in that clean, shinny, pretty, EMPTY, SB trophy case... :trophy:

Timbo2st

Benched
Reaction score
smarta5150;1301176 said:
I still dont remember the Penn St. logo until AFTER they won their Bowl Game... Hmmm...

Actually, it was.

Go get your eyes checked.

DeathToTheSkinS

Reaction score
Mansta54;1301057 said:
It sucked!! I live in Foreskin land (maryland). I heard crap from those idiots all day long.....

as do i and i had everyone on my back about it today being that im in highschool its impossible to not here it...A group called the tony romo school of hand eye coordination was made on the internet. Skins fans went nuts sayin that they had a better season cuz they have a higher draft pick which they will trade cuz their owner is to busy with his affair with tom cruise. Worst day of my life. I can only hope the ravens and eagles get knocked out...and i want something embarressing to happen to both of em.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Timbo2st;1301165 said:
Your team just lost this weekend and hasn't won a playoff game in a decade, so you really shouldn't be talking right now.

This is a Dallas Cowboy forum and I and my friends will say and talk about anything we please......as for you I would tread lightly. :rolleyes:

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
The way I chose to deal with this loss is by going to extremeskins for about 2 hours DIRECTLY afterwards. Everything afterwards was easy to deal with.

Mansta54

Reaction score
Cbz40;1301206 said:
This is a Dallas Cowboy forum and I and my friends will say and talk about anything we please......as for you I would tread lightly. :rolleyes:

Maaaan I simply love this place......:bow:

Timbo2st

Benched
Reaction score
Mansta54;1301208 said:
But where's the SB Trophy??? Here's ours, all 5 of them...:lombardi:

I love it.

The usual Cowboys fan comeback.

What does this have to do with the 06' season? Nothing.

Mansta54

Reaction score
Timbo2st;1301221 said:
I love it.

Everything!! Each and every team begans the season insearch of the SB Trophy. Thats what its all about and you have NONE, ZERO, ZELCH. Come back when you get one..... or 5 :lombardi:

Timbo2st

Benched
Reaction score
Mansta54;1301239 said:
Everything!! Each and every team begans the season insearch of the SB Trophy. Thats what its all about and you have NONE, ZERO, ZELCH. Come back when you get one..... or 5 :lombardi:

Ok...and the Eagles are still in contention to win it this year, while the Cowboys will be watching on tv.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Timbo2st;1301221 said:
I love it.

Are you debating that your trophy case is indeed devoid of any type of metal whatsoever? Why is that the case?

Mansta54

Reaction score
Timbo2st;1301263 said:
Ok...and the Eagles are still in contention to win it this year, while the Cowboys will be watching on tv.

Then come back when you put a SB Trophy in it, like these :lombardi:

DeathToTheSkinS

Reaction score
LatinMind;1301087 said:
if a cowboys loss makes your life miserable maybe its time to stop watching football. its just a game. great to be a fan, but when it takes over your emotions, then it gets unhealthy

its not jus a game to some of us though, like i cant really explain it, its just that im attached to this team...i was raised cowboys this cowboys that and to hate every team and every player unless they are on this team...and the pain passes neway eventually, but for those first couple hours after a loss until u fall asleep or see the eagles Commanders or giants lose, its the worst feeling ever. Same goes with the first day back to work/school/life.

Mansta54

Reaction score
DeathToTheSkinS;1301284 said:
its not jus a game to some of us though, like i cant really explain it, its just that im attached to this team...i was raised cowboys this cowboys that and to hate every team and every player unless they are on this team...and the pain passes neway eventually, but for those first couple hours after a loss until u fall asleep or see the eagles Commanders or giants lose, its the worst feeling ever. Same goes with the first day back to work/school/life.

Well said!!!!!

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Timbo2st;1301263 said:
Strike 2.

Timbo2st

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile;1301294 said:
Strike 2.

Because I stated a fact?

As of now, the Eagles are in, while the Cowobys are out.

There's nothing wrong with that.

Mansta54

Reaction score
Timbo2st;1301314 said:
Because I stated a fact?

And your SB Trophy Case still looks like this :trophy:

DeathToTheSkinS

Reaction score
Timbo2st;1301314 said:
Because I stated a fact?

besides the eagles being in no theres nothing wrong