How bad will Garrett be this year?

CowboyMcCoy

Business is a Boomin
Reaction score
Last season was the worst coaching job I've seen in a decade, in college or pro, by any team I'm a fan of.

Will Garrett be as awful this year as he was the last?

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Strange way to ask the question. Will Garrett be as awful this year as he was the last? as opposed to do you think he will show improvement?

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
dis+gon+be+good+_236036eb0e493ff0c002171e71f61884.gif

131603372633.gif

y8F8s_GIF_Collection_of_someone_eating_popcorn-s256x192-181193.gif

CowboyMcCoy

Business is a Boomin
Reaction score
Doomsday101;4555650 said:
Strange way to ask the question. Will Garrett be as awful this year as he was the last? as opposed to do you think he will show improvement?

Sorry, I just can't put it any other way after a season like that. I can't find any confidence in the guy anywhere within me. And I've looked for reasons; I just can't find any.

The guy was terrible and that's putting it lightly.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
CowboyMcCoy;4555655 said:
Sorry, I just can't put it any other way after a season like that. I can't find any confidence in the guy anywhere within me. And I've looked for reason; I just can't find any.

So then this was a thread to blast Garrett not a thread about this team or staff showing improvements? OK

StevenOtero

Reaction score
Sorry, I just can't put it any other way after a season like that. I can't find any confidence in the guy anywhere within me. And I've looked for reasons; I just can't find any.

What? I don't even know where to start man.... Please elaborate your case.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score

To what specific decisions did you object?

rodd94

Reaction score

I really can't see a winning season. 5-11 or 6-10. Nothing more.

RamziD

Reaction score

Well, it's a shame that you can't recognize he's brought about change at Valley Ranch for the better. Has he made some bad game-day decisions? Yes, but put it in perspective - he's only had 1 full season as HC. To call it the worst coaching job ever is just not even close to accurate.

CowboyMcCoy

Business is a Boomin
Reaction score
StevenOtero;4555663 said:
What? I don't even know where to start man.... Please elaborate your case.

1)Detroit--Romo has broken ribs. Garrett calls pass one too many times. Romo airs it out while likely on pain medication and, viola, a toss to Bobby Carpenter to blow the biggest lead ever blown in Cowboy's history.

That's quite an accomplishment.

2) New England--Garrett calls 3 straight run plays and gives the ball back to Brady

3)Cardinals--Time out. Need I say more?

We should have made the playoffs last year. The only real reason we didn't is because we don't have a real coach. I seriously don't think this guy is cut out for head coaching duties.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Michel Irvin - "If they follow him, they will win Super Bowls."

StevenOtero

Reaction score
rodd94;4555668 said:
How many games Garrett will win this season.
I'm talking about this thread and general, and I quoted you for only giving the Cowboys 5 or 6 wins. Do you seriously think they'll be that bad? I see all these negative doom and gloom types that don't seem to bring any facts to the table.

The pure and simple fact is...we don't have a freaking clue if The Dallas Cowboys will be good or bad. Just sit back and enjoy the ride, and god forbid if they lose don't be so childish enough to let it "ruin your entire week".

It is a game that men get paid stupid amounts of money to play.

rodd94

Reaction score
zrinkill;4555672 said:
Michel Irvin - "If they follow him, they will win Super Bowls."

Said by a man on a great team, not an above average one.