How big are you?

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
5'11" 175 75

I dropped 50 in the last 9 months due to illness and am under doctor's orders to gain weight and used to love drink and food and nothing tastes good to me now. Those were my remaining fun sins and it just doesn't seem right to rob me of that. You get to 75 and some of the sins just become mental sins or "I can remember doing that" sins. On the plus side, because of the situation I am in now, I do not feel guilty for my past sins of gluttony and guzzling and wish I'd been naughtier.

One of the things that really pisses me off is my butt has disappeared. If I had a pic, I'd put it on the side of a milk carton. And I had a great butt. My wife entered me in a butt and legs contest on a cruise and I won. Today, I wouldn't make the cut in the 75 and older.

I think this is the Curse of Booger. I have criticized him so much because I don't like him that I think the Karma Sutra people cursed me with giving me a butt like his. "You shall be cursed with Booger Butt".

Last edited:

lukin2006

Reaction score
I just found out that according to the BMI, I'm obese. Apparently, it doesn't account for anything other than height and weight. It doesn't factor in bone density or muscle mass.

I have read that BMI is not always the best indicator…

I wear a 32 pant which is 2 sizes smaller than I did when I left HS. But for me, my weight has always been up and down like a yo-ho. I envy those people that always are able to maintain the same weight…

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
5’10 1/2” 170lbs lean and fairly muscular, athletic, I’m 48 as of today lol-also I’m tall for my family and lucky to get to the height I did as the men in my family are tough and rugged but short lol
Just got to hang out with my 26 year old nephew yesterday for the first time in a couple of years. He got his height from his mother's side of the family, and he's been the tallest one in the family since he was about 15, but I swear he grew a little more since the last time I saw him. He says he's 6'5", but he looks taller than that.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
I'm 6'4" 275 and 55...I used to like being the big man on campus, but it's starting to take a toll

I was looking for that SNL classic skit ‘How much ya bench?’ but couldn’t find it on YouTube or Giphy so had to settle for this. :laugh:

I feel ya brother. 6’3” 295 lbs. (just lost 20!). It sucks with the age. You can’t overcome it anymore. I look around too and notice all the 80+ are short skinny dudes. It was fine while young, but an early death now. Still feel a little blessed because not suffering from knee, back or other issues… yet.

giphy.gif

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I was looking for that SNL classic skit ‘How much ya bench?’ but couldn’t find it on YouTube or Giphy so had to settle for this. :laugh:

I feel ya brother. 6’3” 295 lbs. (just lost 20!). It sucks with the age. You can’t overcome it anymore. I look around too and notice all the 80+ are short skinny dudes. It was fine while young, but an early death now. Still feel a little blessed because not suffering from knee, back or other issues… yet.

giphy.gif
Don't forget, you shrink with age, so some of the old men you see used to be at least a little taller...so there's still hope for you!

Bigdog

Reaction score
5-11 1/2. 235 lbs.

A little fat, but very active so I stay in shape. Heavy German bones.
5’10” 223 lbs. 50. I hear you about those German bones. My Oma would say a fat baby was a healthy baby. I had difficulty gaining weight all my life until after college. I am still active but not as much as was when I played sports. My college soccer coach was concern because I came into college weighing 148 lbs with less than 6% body fat. Now I have no problems gaining weight, lol.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I just found out that according to the BMI, I'm obese. Apparently, it doesn't account for anything other than height and weight. It doesn't factor in bone density or muscle mass.

Yeah that's true.

Really it's about your numbers...

-Blood Pressure
-Good/Bad Cholesterol
-A1C/Glucose
-Kidney Function

If your numbers are good, then they're good.

And then there's your joints. They'll tell you if you're carrying too much weight.