How big is the gap between JPJ/Barton to Frazier?

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
I love JPJ too, just preparing for a scenario if both he and Barton are off the board. Believe all 3 are day 1 impact starters at the position, but JPJ has the highest potential.
Be prepared for when they are both on the board and they draft a DE

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Would love to get Frazier.
Big Homer Pick for me but I really do like this player.

I think that first round pick will be a center or an OT.

I do not know if Barton will be there. I think he will be the first one to go.

JPJ might be falling due to injury issues but I have heard so many rumors that it is either a hip issue or concussion issue or both. So I do not know if they would go with that in the first.

I know some would complain but I would not be opposed to taking Frazier at our spot.

However I think they will do everything to try and trade down to get more picks. They pretty much boxed their selves into it with the next to nil FA.

So I think they trade down and will take One of those three centers if they are available OR...I think they take OT Kingsley Sumamatia sp?

Kingsleys name seems to popping up as late. However a day or two before the draft and day of the draft I think we will start hearing who it will be.

I think with the idea of trading down and the idea of them projecting other players already going off the board...I think they have a couple of players targeted and I think they believe that Frazier or Kingsley will be there in a trade down and I think that they will be targeting one of those two players

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Latu or Verse over any C in this class would be a no brainer IMO.
Latu has medical issues and Broaddus was talking on the draft show yesterday that he is hearing that teams are worried about it.

I think if you take Latu you might get a situation where it is Wolf Killer part 2
You might get a few good seasons but I think that neck issue will pop up.

I do not think Verse will be there.

cnuball21

Reaction score
Latu has medical issues and Broaddus was talking on the draft show yesterday that he is hearing that teams are worried about it.

I think if you take Latu you might get a situation where it is Wolf Killer part 2

I do not think Verse will be there.
If the medicals are clear for Latu is what I meant.

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
I love JPJ too, just preparing for a scenario if both he and Barton are off the board. Believe all 3 are day 1 impact starters at the position, but JPJ has the highest potential.
In that scenario (Barton / JPJ both gone), I suppose the factor will be which and how many of those Tackles are still on the board......enough for us to trade back and still get a 1st/2nd graded O-Line.

CowboyoWales

Reaction score

I do not think Verse will be the
Yep, this isn't a draft we can afford to take a punt on a second round lottery ticket.

Malhavoc

Reaction score
IMO if Latu isn’t picked by pick 20, good bet he’s off some team boards. In this draft short of edge talent, he should be a top 15 pick. I think Barton is going to be off the board. JPJ is going to be the guy. I fully expect him to be available. In fact, I see a JPJ and Brooks 1-2 special.

1942willys

Reaction score
This is the time when the smoke screens are at the highest; and the trash talking of prospects is the loudest.

Davidlee1973

Reaction score
I'm huge on Frazier myself. Trading back and selecting him with our first pick would be a dream for me.
No you trade back. Try and get the buy OT, draft rb 2nd. Pick up Frazier with your extra third. If he is gone you can get van phran for your center at 97. Van phran amd Frazier very comparable

Cowboyny

Reaction score
In that scenario (Barton / JPJ both gone), I suppose the factor will be which and how many of those Tackles are still on the board......enough for us to trade back and still get a 1st/2nd graded O-Line.
Certainly trading back would depend on who is available.

32BellyOption

Reaction score
If we don’t take a C in first round I doubt Frazier last till o it block in second round. Been reading a lot about how much the Steelers live him and saw this tweet today…