How big of game is this for Riverboat Mike

Diehardblues

Reaction score
You're just trolling. Same old story. Same old song and dance. There's an aerosmith song in there somewhere. No one is fooled.
Same old story from you Mr CERN. You don’t like the message so attempting to discredit the messenger.

Your message must not be as compelling if can’t speak for itself.

Last edited:

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Same old story from you Mr CERN. You don’t like the message so attempting to discredit the messenger.

Your message must not be as compelling if can’t speak for itself.
Who likes the message?

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Seems to me that someone is very bitter that they were wrong about Garrett this whole time and is vindictive about it and taking it out on the new coaching staff for having been proven wrong.

This is exactly what's happening, and everyone who bothers to read these threads should know exactly what the INTENT is behind them, and the AGENDA driving their creation.

Some people are still incredibly butthurt over being TOTALLY, UTTERLY, AND COMPLETELY WRONG ABOUT JASON GARRETT.

To the point where they now root for the failure of the Dallas Cowboys and their new head coach.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You're just trolling. Same old story. Same old song and dance. There's an aerosmith song in there somewhere. No one is fooled.

There's one fool. And it's the guy spamming the board with these crap threads.

Trajan

Reaction score
I haven’t arrived at any final conclusions. I’m simply reporting my take after 2 games. I always attempt to leave myself room to be influenced with new data and results.

I would highly recommend that you read your own posts from other threads since you clearly state that data and results do not influence your thought process. You “feel” things and somehow believe that it becomes metaphysical truth. Got it, you don’t like math, or results, which you are free to dislike, but one must be careful about claiming the higher ground while also claiming 2+2=8.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I’d like to play down the importance of this game in the overall aspect of the season. But I just read a great post in another thread which sparked this thought.

Isn’t this this the type of game we expect this new coaching hire to make a difference?

We brought in a proven HC to lead us over the hump. When does the hump begin? And when do we begin pressing for better results?

You were asked this exact same question with Garrett?

10 years we asked you.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
This is exactly what's happening, and everyone who bothers to read these threads should know exactly what the INTENT is behind them, and the AGENDA driving their creation.

Some people are still incredibly butthurt over being TOTALLY, UTTERLY, AND COMPLETELY WRONG ABOUT JASON GARRETT.

To the point where they now root for the failure of the Dallas Cowboys and their new head coach.
I wasn’t wrong about Garett. He was a great puppet. And I’m only holding Riverboat Mike feet to the fire.

We don’t have to support all of the moving pieces to support the sum. Y’all rooted against Garrett for years.

Admit it, can’t handle the message so attack the messenger.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I wasn’t wrong about Garett. He was a great puppet. And I’m only holding Riverboat Mike feet to the fire.

We don’t have to support all of the moving pieces to support the sum. Y’all rooted against Garrett for years.

What I "admit" is exactly what I've said. You're butthurt because your hero is a proven failure, to the point where you now live your root against an actual proven head coach and what was once reportedly your favorite team.

To the point where you now self admittedly troll and provoke the other members of the board.

Pathetic.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
What I "admit" is exactly what I've said. You're butthurt because your hero is a proven failure, to the point where you now live your root against an actual proven head coach and what was once reportedly your favorite team.

To the point where you now self admittedly troll and provoke the other members of the board.

Pathetic.
And constantly whining about "attacking the messenger." Lol

nobody

Reaction score

Not all of us. I supported Garrett for years. Many posters from the other board can confirm this! However, when I saw things happening the same and him costing games repeatedly and never adjusting in the playoffs, I turned on him, and rightfully so. He's a decent coach in regular season, but absolutely is terrible post-season. You were wrong about him. It happens. Get over it.,

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Not all of us. I supported Garrett for years. Many posters from the other board can confirm this! However, when I saw things happening the same and him costing games repeatedly and never adjusting in the playoffs, I turned on him, and rightfully so. He's a decent coach in regular season, but absolutely is terrible post-season. You were wrong about him. It happens. Get over it.,
Same here, I gave him plenty of chances and he failed. Great character man, just not HC material. He had 10 years!
10 years!
Imagine if some fans here gave more than 2 games?

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Wrong about what? He achieved more than I expected. I was only wrong that Jerry wouldn’t continue hiring puppets.

Hard to tell yet if it makes any difference.

Last edited:

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Same here, I gave him plenty of chances and he failed. Great character man, just not HC material. He had 10 years!
10 years!
Imagine if some fans here gave more than 2 games?
Be had more success than the 4 previous HC combined.

And I’m only critiquing results after 2 games. That’s all we have this far. Maybe it will change today.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I fire him his first season. Goodbye mike didn’t want you anyways.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Trivia time folks!

What team currently has the lowest scoring offense in the entire league?

Which team is dead last in rushing?

Bonus question:

Who is the offensive coordinator of that pathetic offense?
Lol

nobody

Reaction score
Wrong about what? He achieved more than I expected. I was only wrong that Jerry wouldn’t continue hiring puppets.

Hard to tell yet if it makes any difference.

You mentioned earlier he's doing fine with the Giants.. he's the OC and they're the lowest scoring team in the NFL so far..... yeah, fine. bwahahahahahaa Dude, you were wrong about him. he was a puppet, we all know that, but he wasn't the best Jerry could hire.

jaythecowboy

Reaction score

Same way some people root against Dak because of Romo

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I’d like to play down the importance of this game in the overall aspect of the season. But I just read a great post in another thread which sparked this thought.

Isn’t this this the type of game we expect this new coaching hire to make a difference?

We brought in a proven HC to lead us over the hump. When does the hump begin? And when do we begin pressing for better results?

Today :popcorn:

And it starts by making better coaching decisions...rather than pretending this is a Madden game...and are able to hit the reset button when it blows up in your face.